Thread: Why has my Nokia 5800 not able to download the new software?

Why has my Nokia 5800 not able to download the new software?

Hello friends,
    I am in trouble, recently I buy the new Nokia 5800, but the problem is I am not able to download the new software for my Nokia 5800. I want to download the Antivirus for my phone can anyone tell me why I am not able download any software form the internet, I use the BPL WAP service it’s a free form me for some days, they will give free WAP service to their new customer. But when I start my Software downloader then I got the error message like “You can’t download the Software”. So tell me something why I am not able to download any new software for my Nokia 5800.
    Last edited by BansiJ; 08-01-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Re: Why has my Nokia 5800 not able to download the new software?

Yes I told you, why you not able to download the new software for your Nokia 5800. You use the free WAP service and it will give you low bandwidth for downloading the software and may be Nokia not able to give any software at that much low bandwidth and I think because of this you not able to download any software for your mobile phone. And also you try to downloading any wrong version of software. For solving this problem you have to use high bandwidth internet for downloading the software.

I think updates are available on the existing Nokia device software version, country, and operator. I think you try to download the software from the any other country site, or also you try to download incompatible files for your computer. For solving this problem you have to give your phone to the Nokia Service Centre. They will solve this problem and they will install all eligible updates. I think this solution will solved your problem

For updating mobile there is you have more availability ON Nokia Software Downloader, I think there is some virus problem in your phone and because of this you not able to download the files from the internet, virus are corrupt your Nokia Software Downloader and because of this you not able to download anything from the internet . For solving this problem you have to format your phone and then try to download the software.

I think there is problem in your Nokia Software Downloader, when your Nokia Software downloader goes corrupt, and you have to face the problem like not able to download the software. When Nokia Software downloader goes corrupt that time your downloading feature stop for some time. for download the new software on your Nokia 5800, you have to change or reinstalled the Nokia Software Downloader in your system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"