Thread: Nokia PC Suite won't detect my mobile phone

Nokia PC Suite won't detect my mobile phone

Hello,

I have a Nokia N70 and a Bluetooth dongle from MSI. The drivers and the software I have downloaded from MSN site. The pc suite does not detect any more. I cannot share my data. I have even updated my pc suite but it doesn't seem to work. Nokia PC Suite won't detect my mobile phone ?? Does anyone has the solution for my problem? Thank you for your help!

Re: Nokia PC Suite won't detect my mobile phone

First back up your Nokia N70 phone data and records on you PC then uninstall Nokia PC Suite. Use Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver for the PC Connectivity Solution. Connect with Nokia flashing cable driver (if available on your PC), Run PC Suite Cleaner. Download Install latest Nokia PC Suite, reboot your PC pc. Once started, connect your phone in different USB ports on your PC. Your problem will be solved !!!!

Try the following steps while connecting to the computer :
    1. Download and install Nokia PC suite on your computer.
    2. Then plug in the nokia on the computer by USB.
    3. on this, select "PC suite" then open nokia pc suite of computer, wait for some time,
    4. and click on the icon "connect"

The problem starts with an authorization conflict of Nokia PC Suite entries in the Windows registry.

1. Install Nokia PC Suite version and Nokia PC Suite Cleaner
    2. PC Suite, uninstall any existing versions and choose PC Suite Cleaner ( "other problem" removed) completely
    3. Reinstall Nokia PC Suite 6.7 (Connectivity Pack is integrated, no additional installation required)
    4. Open Registry Editor: <START> -> Run -> type "regedit"
    5. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Nokia "and" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> PC Suite "search (PCSuite is a private key, not subkeys from Nokia!)
    6. and both by right "Permissions .." Setting: put check mark in Allow (Full Control) System, and for own account
    7. RegEditor close to launch new system and it works!

I had a similar problem to install the software CD that came with the cable, I solved completely uninstalling nokia pc suite and cable driver internet and downloading the latest pc suite software, so I suggest to to install the latest version or update your current software. See if it works.

You cable may be faulty, try connecting mobile by bluetooth Dongle. First make sure the software that you first install your Bluetooth adapter. Then you only install the Nokia PC Suite, in order to avoid mistakes.

Step 1: Find your phone to your computer with "Discover New device." (Bluetooth

-> Paired devices (2 tab) -> Options -> New device appears). If you have found your computer, connect and enter in a passkey (eg 0). Enter the same passkey on your computer in your phone and authorize the connection to your computer (bluetooth -> paired devices (2 tab) -> options -> Authorized). This ensures that you can make your computer connect to your phone when needed.

Step 2: Turn on your phone as the bluetooth off and back on (to avoid errors).

Step 3: On your PC: Double click in the start bar on the mRouter logo (two gray triangles mRouter disconnected) And click on COM 5 (this is different on each computer, so you can put multiple ticks). If you do not see the logo mRouter PC Suite you have not installed or is this feature disabled. The program you need to connect to search.

Step 4:
    Now search your computer to your phone. You can do this by clicking on the desktop or the start bar on the Bluetooth logo button (a blue logo with a "B" it Bluetooth logo), Then right-click on the explorer who appears on "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood" in the menu and you will see select "search for devices". Right-click on the icon of your phone when it is found and select "pair device". Now enter a passkey on your computer and add those to your phone (with answering the same number). Now the connection from the computer authorized.

Step 5: Make your computer from connecting to your phone by clicking on the Bluetooth logo in your start bar (a blue logo with a "B" it Bluetooth logo), Then "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood" and click on the name of your phone (if you set your phone has a name) so that a list of services appears. Here double click on "Bluetooth serial port" and then make your computer connect to your phone. Usually appear shortly after an error, ignore it and click on OK as soon as possible ...

Step 6: After three to five seconds after the error occurs between your phone and your computer still connected. Is this not the case, feel free to try again. Once the connection is there, it will be good if the mRouter and you can also connect to PC Suite startup (you can see by the changes in mRouter: mRouter connected). After a number of times the M-Router is not active, try another COM port by the mRouter one another (or several) to port.

Step 7: After you connect to PC Suite, you can find everything you want ... You can also use any other programs or Epoc File Manager Oxygen Phone Manager to manage your phone.

idea Re: Nokia PC Suite won't detect my mobile phone

Hi All
    I can’t connect it to my pc’er. After I connect the mobile to my pc I get a possibility to choose between 3 possibilities 1.mass storage 2. Web cam 3. Com port, the only connection I can get is to look the pictures on the pc.

How do I get the connection and how do I update new software on my phone
    the phone data are
    RM –165

E66-1

FCC ID: QTKRM 233

CODE 0565602

IC 662DD-RM233

please help me

br
    sille123