Thread: Nokia E75 gives message "C:Phone Memory full"

Nokia E75 gives message "C:Phone Memory full"

Hello to all,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I am getting this problem from last week. Whenever I tried to browse some website or tried to open any application, my mobile(Nokia E75) gives message "C: Phone Memory full". I don't know why this happened. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Kasper; 08-01-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Re: Nokia E75 gives message "C:Phone Memory full"

It seems that your mobile's phone memory is become full with lot's of messages and that's why you are getting such type of message. All your mobile's message are by default save in mobile's phone memory and when your mobile's phone memory become full, your mobile gives such type of message. In this case you have to delete or remove those old unwanted message from your mobile's to overcome this problem. You can instantly remove all those message from Nokia PC suite.

From your information it seems that you have installed lot's of themes in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. When you download and install lot's of themes in your mobile, they by default installed in your mobile's phone memory and when your mobile's phone memory become full, your mobile gives you "Memory Full" messages. In this case you have to either delete those themes from your mobile's phone memeory to overcome this problem.

It is normal problem face by most of the people and they are able to fix this problem by performing Reset process. Reset process delete all your data from mobile's phone memory. If you don't know how to perform Reset process then use following steps.
    First take backup of your mobile -> now go to Main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now go to Reset option -> now select Phone Reset option -> it asked for confirmation, click on "OK" -> wait until Reset process complete.
    After this you will not get any error.

From your information it seems that you have installed lot's of application in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of error message. When you installed lot's of application, some of it's file are saved on mobile's phone memory and after some times due to these files your mobile's phone memory become full. In this case you have to delete those unnecessary or unwanted application from your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer using Nokia PC suite and uninstalled all unwanted application from your mobile.

You have to Hard reset your mobile to overcome this problem. Most of the people use this process to solve such type of problem. If you don't know how to Hard reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First connect your mobile to computer and take backup -> now disconnect your mobile -> now turn off your mobile -> now Press Dial key, "*" key, "3" key and Power on button simultaneously until mobile switch on -> after this you will not get any error.