Thread: How to transfer photos from the camera to mobile?

How to transfer photos from the camera to mobile?

Hello friends,
    I have problem, and I hope here someone can help me. I have two devices first my HTC Touch Diamond and my latest Canon G10 digital camera, the problem is I want to transfer photos from the camera to my mobile? I am don’t know the all use of my phones but I think there is some facility I have in my phone. But I don’t know the use of that so any one here who told me something about How I transfer photos from the camera to mobile?

Re: How to transfer photos from the camera to mobile?

I think for transfer photos from the camera to mobile, you have to use USB OTG Bridge Driver BOX and I think this is best option for transferring data. USB OTG Bridge Driver BOX is useful for joins two USB devices. It will share data between two USB Mass Storage devices and main thing is here we don’t want to use computer. Using USB OTG Bridge Driver BOX we can copy or take backup of data from any USB Mass Storage device. The data transferring rate is 400kb/sec. USB OTG Bridge Driver BOX support the FAT 32 file system. On USB OTG Bridge Driver BOX we see Copy, Reset, Power, Select key, and also we see LED like Source, Target, Power, All, MP3. JPG, DOC, AVI this all LEDs are indicate the which type of data will currently transfer.

I tell you about this feature your both devices are perfectly enabled for photo transferring from the camera to your mobile. Because your mobile and camera will support the USB OTG BRIDGE BOX, only using this you can transfers the data from your camera to your mobile, this device is make your mobile as a storage device. And I thing using the USB OTG BRIDGE BOX you can transfer photos from the camera to mobile.

Yes you can transfers the images from your camera to your mobile because your HTC Diamond is one of the few HTC devises which support the usbHost using this we transfer photos from the camera to mobile. Using usbHost we make your mobile as a usbmass storage and then we can send the images via this usbHost form camera to your computer.

I thing is so simple transfer data or images from the your camera to youro mobile phone, for transferring the data you have to use usb hub and your both devices are able to connect with the usb hub, this hub will treat your mobile as a usb mass data storage, for that you have to buy SD to Micro SD adaptors, this adaptors are use to send data form one usb storage to other.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"