Thread: Protective case for Samsung G600

Protective case for Samsung G600

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new Samsung G600 from branded store. I am always worry about my mobile phone. I take care of it from any damage or any scratches. Can anyone tell me best protective case for Samsung G600. Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by Juaquine; 08-01-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Re: Protective case for Samsung G600

As per my information Hard Protective Clear Crystal Case is best suited for your mobile. It protects your mobile from all types of damages and scratches. It is very easy to inset and remove from your mobile. It is very thin in width so that you can see display of your mobile very clearly. You can get this case only for £0.65 from amazon store.

You must use EMARTBUY SAMSUNG G600 SILICON SKIN COVER for your mobile to protect it. It is made of special kind of rubber that prevent your mobile from any type of external damages. It is available in black color. It is very easy to install and remove. You can even wash this cover if it get dirty. You can get this cover form any mobile shop only for £0.99.

I also have the same mobile and I am using Samsung G600 Crystal Clear Hard Plastic Protective Case for my mobile. I think you also use this cover to protect your mobile from all types of damages. It is very thin and add no noticeable bulk to the mobile phone. It is unbelievably tough and allows your phone to be kept of full display at all times. This crystal Case is made up of durable, scratch resistant polycarbonate plastic and for this reason it is shatterproof, shock absorbent and completely clear. You can get this cover from any branded mobile store.

I think you must use Black Silicone Case for your mobile. It available in black color. If perfectly fit in your mobile phone. It is made up of Hi-Grade Silicone. It's new anti-slide coating applied to reduce the attrition. This case has openings for charger, hands free access. It is anti-dust protection. You can get this cover only for £1.66 from any branded store.

If you don't like crystal cover for your mobile then you must use Leather Case Cover for your Samsung G-600 mobile Phone. You can attach this cover at your belt for keeping mobile. It is very easy to carry. It is very easy to put and remove mobile form this cover. It don't leave any scratches on your mobile. You can get this cover only for £4.98 from eBay.