Thread: Samsung Corby price in India

Samsung Corby price in India

Hi,

I want to purchase a mobile phone. I like samsung corby, looking at its look. Even I have seen the review for Samsung Corby S3650 but I want to know its price in India. Can any one here can tell me the price of Samsung Corby S3650 ?? And if you can , please suggest me, some good phones from samsung corby series ???

Re: Samsung Corby price in India

The Samsung Corby S3653 mobile phone is available in India at the rate of Rs.7,500. Even I liked it because it is a new low-priced touchscreen phone. In the field of social networks offers the Samsung Corby an integrated MySpace, Facebook and Twitter application, that photos and video parts in a flash can be uploaded. You can also upload directly to Flickr, YouTube, Picasa and Photobucket. You can update your status on the various social networks and receive messages from your online friends through a funny pop-up message. All this beauty is to operate on the 2.8 "large capacitive touchscreen.

Even the Samsung Corby TXT B3210 is good, Samsung cell phones trying to reach a younger audience with this Samsung GSM Corby TXT focuses the company on the frequent SMS-er. The Samsung TXT Corby is allocated with a physical QWERTY keyboard for exceptionally fast and easy longer can type text or SMS messages. You will get it, for price around Rs.7,900.

Well, I like Samsung Corby Mate, this model is not among the Corby flag-held, but in India it is known as the Samsung B3310 Corby Mate. The B3310 is especially notable for its retractable QWERTY keyboard which, when you press, the number keys on the side continue to protrude. The design and striking ocean blue or pink construction is very similar to the B3310. Can any here tell me its price and from where I can buy online ???

Quote Originally Posted by Astalavista View Post
    Well, I like Samsung Corby Mate, this model is not among the Corby flag-held, but in India it is known as the Samsung B3310 Corby Mate. The B3310 is especially notable for its retractable QWERTY keyboard which, when you press, the number keys on the side continue to protrude. The design and striking ocean blue or pink construction is very similar to the B3310. Can any here tell me its price and from where I can buy online ???
    But this model doesn't have touchscreen. Like the Samsung Corby and Corby Samsung TXT mobile handset, the B3310 has a modest price and the unit has a 2 megapixel camera, FM radio, Bluetooth and an MP3 player. This messaging phone also supports GPRS / EDGE and is ideal for social networks (MSN, Twitter, Facebook, Hyves). Its price in india is around Rs.7200/-

I think, you should go for Samsung Corby POP. I like this phone in Samsung Corby series. The Corby POP, although has the same 2.8 inch touch screen display, but also has a 1.3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, 22MB internal memory and an FM radio. The battery would be good enough to eight hours while calling. But it lacks 3g network.

farisriaz Guest

Samsung Corby Price in India – Rs. 6,400/- Indian Rupee (INR)
    Last edited by Maqbool; 03-08-2010 at 10:35 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.