Thread: Unable to install games on Samsung D780

Unable to install games on Samsung D780

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought Samsung D780. It has only 3 in-built games and I unable to install other games on it. I don't know why I unable to install games on Samsung D780. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Unable to install games on Samsung D780

It seems that you tried to install games of .JAR extension and that's why you are getting this problem. Your mobile does not support games of type .JAR extension. Your mobile only support games which has .JAD extension. In this case you have to convert games of .JAR extension into games of .JAD extension. You can do this using JADMaker software. This software convert games from JAR format to JAD format. If you want this software then click here.

From your information it seems that you have tried to install games of higher resolution and that's why you are not bale to install games in your mobile. Your mobile support only those games which has 240*320 resolution. If you try to install games of higher resolution then you may likely get such type of problem. In this case you have to install only those games which has 240*320 resolution.

You have to install Samsung PC Studio in your computer to transfer games from your computer to your mobile. It is very easy process. Just install Samsung PC Studio in your computer and connect your mobile to computer. Now download games for your mobile in your computer. Now open Samsung PC Studio and transfer all these downloaded games to your mobile. After disconnect your mobile and start playing games on your mobile.

You can install games in your mobile using USB cable. Just try following steps to install games in your mobile.
    First download games of your mobile in your computer -> now connect your mobile to computer using USB cable in "Removable Disk" mode -> now transfer that downloaded songs in your mobile -> now disconnect your mobile and try to play installed games. After this you will bale to play games from your mobile.