Thread: Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

I am planning to buy the new mobile I really like the ranges Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone. I discussed this issue with my friends. My friends have suggested to go for Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone. I want to discuss this topic on this forum to get a clear idea about this mobile phone if possible reply the details, price, and shipping procedure if there is any. It will very useful for me if you will suggest me the accessories and software details also.

Re: Features of Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

This is the phone which everyone will like to have in his hand because of its features and the low price of this phone. This phone comes with 1.3 mega pixel camera. It has the basic feature for listening FM along with the music formats of mp3, amr, midi and wav. It also has the feature of playing the songs in the background.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

This mobile phone comes with the latest Bluetooth A2DP technology. Using this technology user can easily transfer and share pictures and music with his or her friends. User can also expand the memory of this mobile phone up to 2 giga bytes. The most important feature is that this mobile phone can work in standby mode for 30 days, and in the talk time mode it has the support for 8 hour when it is fully charged.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Price of Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

This mobile phone comes at the very low price of Rs 4000. This phone comes with qwert keyboard. I personally like this feature because sending sms using qwert key is really easy. This phone supports Dual GSM of 900 and 1800 MHz. You can play your favorite games using this mobile phone. You can install all the nokia mobile phone software in this mobile phone. I think getting all this features at this low price is a good achievement.

Re: Micromax Q3 Dual Sim Mobile phone

Maximum feature of this mobile phone is covered in the above replies so I will like to mention some left out but important features. This phone has the internal memory of 10 mega byte. Phone book memory of this phone can store more than 900 contacts and in the same way user can store more the 900 sms which has been given by their friends. I do not think you need another reason to buy this mobile phone.