Thread: Sony Ericsson K750i Problems

Sony Ericsson K750i Problems

I had been using Sony Ericsson K750i cellphone from last several months. Now the problem is that when i try to turn it on the red light at the top flashes for 5-10secs then the screen will light up for about 3 seconds then the whole phone shuts down. I tried everything possible that i can do to resolve the above issue, but couldn't resolve it. So, can any body tell me that how to resolve Sony Ericsson K750i problems? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Sony Ericsson K750i Problems

K750i is nice phone but i have been experiencing battery problems since no replacement battery bought by me seems to last leaving me frustrated. Check out the drivers update page on the support pages for the k750i on the official Sony Ericsson website and get them installed first then try to update the firmware. Please note that the latest firmware revision will not necessarily be installed by SEUS if you have a branded phone. The K750i's 176 x 220-pixel TFT screen displays 262K colours, has user-adjustable brightness, and is customizable through wallpaper, themes, screensavers and a sleep mode.

In order to flash it you'll need the flash drivers to be installed then the pc should detect the phone in flash mode. The normal drivers won't detect the phone when there is no life in it. If the firmware update fails part way through, retry the SEUS. If the update consistently fails you will need to perform a Master Reset on your phone.

Remove the battery, plug-in the charger & try to turn it on. If it still doesn't work, it is indeed broken (for good?). Are you sure the SEMC USB Flash drivers are installed correctly? When you installed them, did you connect the phone to pc holding C and did the pc detect new hardware (SEMC Flash Device)? Remove battery, reinsert, Connect to XS++3.1 holding C key.

According to me the the cause of the problem seems to be hardware related. The symptoms your phone has indicate it may be a EROM/GDFS problem. If its either of those and flashing with SEUS doesn't fix it then a paid online service like Davinci/D-UltimateUnlocker may be the solution. The use of third party solutions will theoretically void your warranty so should only be used in preference to SEUS for debranding purposes or updating a problematic phone locked out of SEUS by the service provider.

I think the best way to resolve your above issue, is to take your Sony Ericsson K750i handset to the near by Sony Ericsson service center. Their technicians might be able to resolve your above issue. There are some servicepoints that can help to revive your phone. But a fully charged battery, a reflash with the lastest software should do the trick.