Thread: Battery problem of ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook

Battery problem of ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook

There is the battery problem regarding the ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook which i have purchased just one month before from now. I am not able to start this Netbook from the battery power. This Netbook only able to start when i am connecting it to the power supply and when i remove the power supply the Netbook shut down. By this it is clear that it is the problem of the battery here. How can i deal with this Battery problem of ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook?

Re: Battery problem of ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook

To solve this issue of the battery related to the ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook, i think first of all you should remove the battery and again fix it properly in the Netbook. Sometimes this problem comes for the simple reson like this. Try this, may be this can solve the issue. If not then check the battery of this Netbook with some other ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook and see that this battery is working or not. If this is working then this is the problem of the Netbook and if not working then the battery is damaged.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Now the battery of this ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook is not working at all, This is of no use. So you have to purchase the new battery for this Netbook. Because there is no way available for repairing the damaged battery of the laptops and the Netbooks. Replacing the battery can only resolve this issue. Your Netbook is not starting using the old battery, so it is clear that you cannot use the old battery with this Netbook. It is better to destroy the old battery after replacing with the new one.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The battery of the ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook is not workinkg at all. This can be because of the overcharge reason. May be you have overcharged the battery of the Netbook, because of this the battery is damaged and not working. If this is the reason for this problem then you should know that never overcharge the batteries of the laptops or the Netbooks or of nay other electronic devices which runs on the battery power. This can damage the battery and can also damage the device.

Change the battery of the ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook this is the only solution that is available for you to fix this possible because the old battery of the Netbook is not working as well as it is not able to charge when you are connecting the Netbook to the power supply. If the Netbook is not turning on after the change of the battery also then this is not the problem of the Battery. This is the problem of the Netbook. May be the power supply cable of the this Netbook is not able to take the power of the battery. So take this Netbook to the repairing center.

I think you should contact to the ACER Service center regarding the issue of the battery of your ACER Aspire One D250 Netbook because you have purchased this Netbook just about one month before. This Netbook is in the warranty period. So they will try to resolve the problem of this Netbook by repairing it and if the hardware or the battery whichever is not working will be replaced by the new one. This is better option than repairing it by your own or taking this Netbook to the unauthorized repairing centers.

udtek Guest

you battery can not charge with you power.may be you can exchange the battery from where you had bought.or buy a new one.