Thread: Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone

Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone

I have heard the news that Lephone A1 mobile phone is having triple sim cards. I am planning to buy dual sim card mobile phone but the triple sim feature sound good. If I buying the mobile phone then I must have maximum feature enabled. I think this phone is good, but I want know more about this phone. Actually I want a detail description about Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone.

Re: Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone

Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile is the most affordable triple sim mobile phone with touch screen. This mobile phone is also equipped with 2.2 inch screen display. It also support mp3 and mp4 player function. You can use all the sim cards simultaneously. Means if you are talking to someone through one sim card and somebody else tries to call you on another number then it beeps and the caller will also hear the ring tone.

Re: Features of Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone

Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone comes with 2 mega pixel camera for catching stunning pictures. You can also record video from this mobile phone and the video quality is excellent. The resolution of the screen is 240x320. You can record anything and everything through the use of voice recorder. Bluetooth feature of this mobile phone enables you to transfer data from one mobile to another mobile or to computer.

Re: Price of Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone

The feature I personally like about this mobile phone is that for changing song you have to just shake the mobile phone and similar thing can be done for changing wallpapers. The quality of sound this phone offers is awesome so you can enjoy your favorite songs on this mobile phone. And the best thing is that you get all this features at the approximate price of Rs 5,500. According to me this is the best deal you can get.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are many reason why you should buy this mobile phone, I will discuss about this reasons one by one. Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone supports 2 Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) and one code division multiple access (CDMA) cards. This phone has the connectivity for GPRS (General packet radio service) and WAP (Wireless Application Protocol). You can schedule this phone to power on or off. I do not thing you need any further reason to buy this phone.

I have wasted a lot of time in searching a dual sim mobile phone for myself. After that my I get to know that many of the company are offering the mobile phones with the dual sim feature but the dual sim are working like the place holder. These are not truly dual sim because you have to switch between the mobile phones. Then I heard about this Lephone A1 Triple Sim Mobile phone. Now I already have this phone and using this phone from last 7 months. After getting this phone I think my search has ended in a beautiful way. I will not recommend you to buy this phone but I will say that you must have this phone.