Thread: Which update method should I use for update my Nokia 5800?

Which update method should I use for update my Nokia 5800?

Hello friends,
    Recently I buy Nokia 5800, I want update my phone, I search on the internet but there I saw lots of site who give the free update, and I also read the reviews of the people after the download they faced some major problems like software crashed or phone give slow performance after the downloading updates but I don’t want to face this problem so before updating my phone I want take suggestions from you. Can anyone told me which update method should I use for update my Nokia 5800?

Re: Which update method should I use for update my Nokia 5800?

Use following things for Updating your Nokia 5800.
    • If you activate it’s A WiFi connectivity then update your phone using this facility.
    • If you don’t have any WiFi connection in your mobile then use Nokia Software Updater, using this you get the right updates and no need to find on the internet, it will automatically download in your Nokia phone.
    • If you don’t have PC with Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Vista then you have to activate internet on your phone else you have to give your Nokia Phone to Nokia Service Center for software updating they will no charge for that.
    • If you have data cable with you and you have to enabled internet connectivity on your computer then use data cable and use Nokia PC Suit for updating your Nokia 5800 phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is no need to go and search the updates form the internet, some time some people download the wrong updates form the Nokia’s official site and then told Nokia give wrong updates. There is best option for download the updates, there is one option in your Nokia 5800, it’s called software update packages and applications are provided by Nokia, if suppose this is not in your phone then download from the Nokia’s site it’s free application which provided by the Nokia. Using this you download the right updates form the internet. And I think this method should you use for update your Nokia 5800.

I tell you the best solution for update your Nokia 5800, I face the problem when I use the Nokia Software Updater, after downloading the updates from this site phone infected by virus and then I give my phone in Nokia Service Center and then solve my problem for that I told you before the facing any problem give your mobile to your Nokia Service Center they will take care of it and this is free service by Nokia.