Thread: Iphone Camera does not work

Iphone Camera does not work

Hi,

I have a problem with my iphone 3gs. I don't know how my whole folder, where all images were there, is empty now. The camera does not have sound. When I take a picture and go to see picture folder, I get white squares with black outline instead of the photos themselves. Does anyone knows why my Iphone Camera does not work?

Re: Iphone Camera does not work

Try updating your software on your iPhone. When you start the process of updating your iPhone, iTunes performs a standard backup. To do this:
    1. Make sure the latest version of iTunes is installed and operational prior to the update.
    2. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer.
    3. Select your iPhone or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes, under Devices.
    4. Select the Summary tab.
    5. Click Find updates, Note : Updating your iPhone or iPod touch has no effect on the content or user settings.

You need to perform a restore to get back you pics. You can also restore the settings of your iPhone, downloaded applications, and audio content and video will be synchronized to the device again, the option Synchronize 'respective tabs in iTunes being checked when restoring from a backup. If you choose to restore your device as a new user, downloaded applications and the audio, video and photo will be synchronized once you have checked the option "Sync" in each tab of iTunes.

Iphone Camera does not work, press Tap on the camera, choose a theme, and press the shutter button. Note: If you rotate the iPhone sideways when you shoot, the photo will automatically be included in landscape mode. Does not work, try cleaning the lens of a camera of the iPhone with the included cleaning cloth.

Try to restore your iphone to get back your data, follow the steps below :

1. Installed the latest version of iTunes is installed and running before the upgrade.
    2. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
    3. Select iPhone when it appears in iTunes, under Devices.
    4. Select the Summary tab.
    5. Select Restore.
    6. When prompted to save the settings on your iPhone before restoring it, select Save. If you just make a backup of the device is not necessary to create a new one.
    7. Choose iTunes Restore requests (if you made a backup of your device, you do not have to worry about restoring your phone).
    8. At the end of the restoration process, the iPhone restarts and displays the Apple logo:
    9. The last step is to restore your iPhone or iPod touch an existing backup. Once your iPhone is restored and, in the case of the iPhone is activated, the following should appear in iTunes:
    10. Select the backup you want for your iPhone or iPod touch and click the Continue button to complete the restoration of your device.