Thread: Nokia 5530 mobile hangs when start up

Nokia 5530 mobile hangs when start up

Hello to all,
    I have Nokia 5530 Xpress Music which is 3 months old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem until last 2-4 days. From last 2-4 days my mobile doesn't start up and when I tried to start my mobile it hangs and never start up. I don't know why Nokia 5530 mobile hangs when start up. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Nokia 5530 mobile hangs when start up

From you information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's memeory card. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case try to turn on your mobile by removing memory card. If you are able to turn on your mobile without any error then it means that your mobile's memory card is faulty one. In this case you have to format your mobile's memeory card to get rid out of this problem. Just insert that memory card in card reader and then connect to computer for format process. After this you will not get any error.

Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing following steps. They are able to turn on their mobile using following tricks. I think you also use this trick to overcome this problem.
    Press green dial key, end red key, camera button and power on key simultaneously until your mobile start up. When your mobile start, release all this button. After this you will not get any problem.

It seems that there is some hardware related problem. Your mobile's hardware may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to repair your mobile to fix this problem. As you said that your mobile is only 4 months old then in this case you can take advantage of your mobile's warranty to fix this problem for free of cost from nokia service center.

Have you reset your mobile? If yes and if you still have the same problem then it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. You can upgrade your mobile using Nokia PC suite. Just connect your mobile to computer and upgrade your mobile.

Hi
    I just had this problem and this is what I did:

1. Plug in to wall and charge for an hour

2. Remove the sd card - not the sim

3. Start it up...... It should start fine - (if not you need to reset or reflash firmware via USB - PC Suite).

Then shut it down , put the card back in and restart again.

It should be fixed now.

Hope this helps