Thread: How to hide mobile's text messages?

How to hide mobile's text messages?

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have Nokia 5320 XpressMusic which is 6 months old. I receive lot's of message from my friends, my team members, my girlfriend and I don't like anyone to read it. Can anyone tell me How to hide mobile's text messages? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to hide mobile's text messages?

As per my knowledge MumSMS 4.15 is best suited for you. Through this application you can hide all your existed SMS or incoming SMS from other users. It not only protect your SMS but also protect MMSs, even if E-Mail, Bluetooth/Infrared messages, and other unknown-type messages! It is very easy to use application.
    If you want this application then click here.

If you want to hide your mobile's SMS from others then you must use N-Private application for your mobile. N-Private keep incoming call logs and messages private to yourself. You have to just remember the username and password to use this application. Once you have specified a list of particular contacts, their incoming call logs and the SMS cannot be viewed without a valid username and password. If you want this application then go to official site of N-Private.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Most of the people use Smart Hider 1.00 application for hiding SMS or text messages form other users. I think you also use this application for your mobile. It is very user friendly. It is very easy to download and installed. You have to just remember username and password to use this service.
    If you want this application then click here.

I am using Private Call and SMS Guard in mobile to protect SMS. I think you also this application to protect your mobile's SMS. With this application you can do number of things like hide text messages and phone call logs, Records Phone calls, etc. It is very user friendly software. It is very easy to download and install. You can get this application from official site of Private Call and SMS Guard application. Just search on google for more information.

WMkits SMS Encryption is a text messages encryption software for Windows Mobile phones. It can encrypt and hide the SMS messages (including existing SMS messages and future incoming/outgoing SMS messages) on your windows mobile device. The hidden SMS messages are encrypted and stored separately. Only you can decrypt and show your messages with a correct password. That means, others are not able to view any of your secret or important SMS messages on your mobile phone without your approval, even if you lost your phone or lend your mobile phone to your friend or relative.