Thread: Apple iPod in Safe mode?

Apple iPod in Safe mode?

Hi,
    My Apple iPod in not working properly, it’s won’t start or if its start then my Apple iPod goes in safe mode. That day I was install songs and latest updates in my phone, that time it will work fine but I restart my Apple iPod then it was taking long time to start but when it goes start that it open in like safe mode I’m not able access my all the function graphics looks worse all the images are looked like blurred. i am not able to solve this problem so anyone help me?
    Last edited by Casidy; 07-01-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Re: Apple iPod in Safe mode?

I also face this is same problem my Apple iPod also goes in Safe Mode. When I download all the updates and try to restart my iPod that time it will also take long time to start and when it’s start that I saw my the menu is black and white, for that I again connect my iPod to my PC and formatted and then again I download the updates and I saw everything’s menu looking in normal mode. I think you should use this solution for remove your Apple iPod from Safe mode.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-01-2010 at 04:06 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think your Apple iPod is not in Safe mode there not any safe mode in Apple iPod, when you download the updates I think that time your Apple iPod lose their graphics or there some appearance setting will change by your latest iPod updates, this is problem occur when your updates are not compatible for your mobile, for that you have to again download the all the updates which only for your Apple iPod series.

No need do updates your Apple iPod, do following things for solving problem, because if your Apple iPod not able to start then how you download your updates in your iPod.
    • Connect the iPOd to your computer
    • Open iPod and remove all the files or format the iPod
    • Then disconnect the iPod form your computer
    • Then restart iPod and again connect to your system
    Select the software updater, here you download the updates from Apple’s official site don’t download the updates from any other site, some time it’s give harmful data in the download and if you use the data in your Apple then your shows some error message and you face the problem like your Apple iPod goes in Safe mode.

I know this is virus problem with your Apple iPod, when viruses are attacked on your iPod that time you have to face the problem like graphics disabling there is no any appearance setting in your Apple iPod, and also there no any Safe mode for your Apple iPod. For solving this problem you have to scan your iPod for Virus.

I think this is a virus problem in your Apple iPod and viruses are delete or corrupt all the graphics file from your Apple iPod, I think this is major issue with your iPod for solving this problem you have to give your iPod in your Apple iPod service center they will update or restore th factory setting and then only your Apple iPod comes out form the Safe Mode.