Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

I have purchased the new Samsung Corby Pro Mobile phone three days before only. This mobile phone is very compact and nice looking. This comes with the Touchscreen features and also has the physical full QWERTY keypad. This mobile phone also has the Wi-Fi for the internet connection. I am having the problem with the Wi-Fi of Samsung Corby Pro mobile phone. I am not able to connect to the wireless network from this mobile phone.

Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

You have bought the new Samsung Corby Pro for yourself just three days before and you are getting the problem with the Wi-Fi of this touchscreen mobile phone. The problem is that you are not able to connect to the wireless networks using the Wi-Fi of this mobile phone. But you have not mentioned the exact problem over here that which type of error or the problem is there with this mobile phone when you are trying to connect to the wireless network. First mention the type of problem then only i will be able to solve your query.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The problem which i am getting with this mobile phone when i am trying to connect to the wireless network is that, It shows that first turn off the power saver mode and then try again. But i don't know from where should i off the power saver mode. and the second thing is that the wireless network of my home is secured by the password and i dont know that code. so i am not able to access that network through some other wireless devices also. how can i get the Passcode for the wireless network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

So the power saver mode of your Samsung Corby pro mobile phone is turned on that is why you are not able to connect to the wireless network at your home. You cannot connect to the Wireless network when the power saver mode of any mobile phone is active. For connecting to the wireless network you have to turn off the power saver mode of the mobile phone first. In your case you are having the Samsung Corby pro mobile phone. To turn off the Power saver mode of this mobile phone, Follow the following steps.
    Go to the Settings -> System -> Power and navigated to the WiFi tab.
    after this uncheck the “Enable WiFi power saving-mode” option from there. Now you can connect to the Wireless network.

You are having the secured Wi-Fi network at your home and you don't know the password for this wireless network. I want to know that you have set the password for this network or not. I think you have not that is why you don't know the password. may be the service provider has set the default password for this network. So you can call to the customer care or you can go to the customer relationship center of the Internet provider ask them about this issue and request for the Password of the wireless network.

If you had set the password for this network at the time of configuring the Wireless router and now you have forget the password then there is only one option is left for you to deal with this problem of the accessing wireless network using the Wi-Fi of the Samsung Corby pro Mobile phone. The solution is that you have to configure the wireless router again. For this, first you need to reset the router. There is the small button behind the Wireless router that you are using. Press that and start configuring the network again from the initial stages. If you get some problem in configuring this router then you can ask to your service provider. After this you will be able to access the Internet on your Samsung Mobile phone using the Wi-Fi without any problem.

ThumbsUp Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

i have an corby pro mobile .i can able to connect wifi in corby pro but there is problem to browse internet. i cannot able to browse internet ,its showing (DNS failed ).i dont know what to do pls help me ......................

Hi,

I have bought the Samsung PRO mobile and not able to connect to the Internet using the WI-FI connectivity.

I am able to add Wi-Fi at connection profile in the INTERNET. My Wi-fi is not secured and even I have added the machine ID at my Wi-fi for the accessibility. But still not able to connect to the internet.

My Airtel live is working fine and I am able to access the internet through that.

Could you please let me know how to access the internet through my PRO. Even the Samsung Manual has nothing for it.

Please help.

Thanks
    Gaurav Gupta

all friends i connected Wifi to in samsung corby pro
    buy using IP address

sad Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

im getting DNS failed error on samsung corby pro

Hello, Some day ago on my mobile I am also getting the same problem. Then I simply hard reset my mobile and then it gets solved my problem. You can also perform the same and get your problem solved. For performing a total reset of the samsung mobile you may need to use the code below:
    *2767*3855#

Hello all,

I bought a Samsung Corby Pro set. I encountered problem while connecting to Wi-Fi.
    I went to menu>Wi-Fi> and enabled it. After that i clicked 'search' and i got the options. In my case i am having airtel wi-fi modem. It is showing the airtel icon and when i am trying to connect it by clicking on connect option a message comes "No response from AP". What does that mean?
    Please help me how i connect to wi-fi??

Regards,
    Gaurav Mathur

In this case you need to check out by contacting to the service provider. This is that the connection is unable to get establish has there might be an issue with the service that is been provided or the settings is not proper. So check out.

guys i hav a corby pro n the prblm with my phone is the wifi is gettin connected but if i browse iam being charged money ,that is , iam gettin connected 2 GPRS please suggest a solution 2 dis prblm...

Check your WiFi setting which might be set up with the Network subscriber. Also check that you are able to browse with WIFI setting or with the network provider GPRS. This could be possible that you are not correctly connected to the WiFi. If this also does not solve your issue then contact the service provider and let them know about the problem of yours. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast