Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

question Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

In my corby pro mobile wi-fi is working.I have a problem with GPRS.with Airtel Live,I can able to browse other sites,but I Will be charged
    30 paise/20 KB
    Opening Airtel Live portal(live.airtelworld.com) is free,I get charges only for downloading content.But my phone displays a blank page,when I try to open Airtel Live through GPRS.customer care people say that handset is incompatible and not supporting.why is it so......?This phone is capable of working in GSM,GPRS,EDGE and UMTS networks.Is it possible to rectify this?

Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

[COLOR="Red"]hi i am hving corby pro but i am not able to acess internet on my pc through my corby as its settings dont provide any options can any one help me plsssssssssssssssss[/COLOR]

i have a corby pro, i can connect to wi-fi but when i open the internet, it says: not enough memory unable to start application. what can i do to fix this??

Quote Originally Posted by karthikcode View Post
    all friends i connected Wifi to in samsung corby pro
    buy using IP address
    Hi can u please tell me from how u configured secured wifi with your samsung corby pro.... actually i bought it 3 days before...... from where u took ip address... is it you lappy ip address and there are some other advanced settings too please tell me what has to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Bon-Z View Post
    You have bought the new Samsung Corby Pro for yourself just three days before and you are getting the problem with the Wi-Fi of this touchscreen mobile phone. The problem is that you are not able to connect to the wireless networks using the Wi-Fi of this mobile phone. But you have not mentioned the exact problem over here that which type of error or the problem is there with this mobile phone when you are trying to connect to the wireless network. First mention the type of problem then only i will be able to solve your query.
    sir i tried ur hard reset....it removed everthing from my mobile......but again when i tried there was no prompt for passwords.....why???

Quote Originally Posted by gari View Post
    but again when i tried there was no prompt for passwords.....why???
    Hi gari, Am not able to understand your problem. Which password are you talking about ? Normally when we try to connect our phone with wireless modem, than it prompts for password.

Anyways, make us clear with your query.

Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro GT B5310 Mobile

I have purchased new Samsung Corby Pro GT B5310 Mobile its working fine all the feature wifi also working without security as well as network key support but i have in my office has internet with proxy setting which is giving problem when i put proxy setting on proxy address on my phone its conecting with my wifi but when brows my local web its says "service unavailable. Retry with wifi" yes, no when i select yes say "DNS failed" when i remove proxy setting its go my local web on my network but its not go on internet when i give address of outside my local net it says same "service unavailable. Retry with wifi when repeat same time its say "No response" kindly help.
    A.K.Gautam

I am facing the same issue on my Samsung corby also. I was not able to connect my mobile to wifi network. There are various issue behind this. If you are trying to connect to a secure network without a public key then you might not get an access. I will recommend you to first download some application which can offers you detection of the wifi network. Once found then adjust the settings accordingly.

hi! i m having a problem in the connection to wifi in samsung corby wifi s3653w.
    i m having the passcode when i enter the passcode then click on connect.there will be an "authentication failed" message. so plz can anyone tell me about this. what should i do to solve this problem..?
    Last edited by Rome1994; 31-07-2010 at 09:12 PM.

hi! i m having a problem in the connection to wifi in samsung corby wifi s3653w.
    i m having the passcode when i enter the passcode then click on connect.there will be an "authentication failed" message. so plz can anyone tell me about this. what should i do to solve this problem..?

nooriehudie Guest

sad Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Samsung Corby Pro Mobile

i have samsung b3410w..m having error in wifi

firstly it gave me error when i got connected to wifi DNS FAILED.....but now when i turn on wifi n search for wifi network n when i get the network n thn when i try to connect it gives error NO RESPONSE FROM AP
    plzzz help me!!! its so gud set but now m hating it.......i bought it for wifi..n its not working helppppppppp

This is a networking error comes in your phone when your id does not work. Try rebooting the phone. There is on issue in your phone the issue lies from the service providers end. For the net issue it is recommended to perform hard reset but only on extreme conditions. For that type *2767*3855#. But do not forget to backup your contacts, messages and other data. Then delete all the internet profiles from your phone and restart again. Then search for wifi ap.

nooriehudie Guest

thanxxx
    i will try it...
    but now wifi connects to my available network but when i start browsing it gives DNS FAILED...
    so... wat shud i do now???
    thank u so much i will try this out.. =)

I was also facing the same problem on my samsung corby mobile phone but after some research I was able to solve this issue. When you are in a free (open/unprotected) wifi zone, all you have to do is Create a Browsing profile and then connect to the Wi-Fi connection using the same profile, follow this:

1. Go to Menu.
    2. Select Browser.
    3. It will prompt you to create a new connection. Select Create.
    4. In the next section leave Set Name as it is (or you can change it if you like)
    5. In Bearer type drop down box Select Wifi.
    6. In the next prompt select Search Wi-Fi Manually.
    Wi-Fi will turn on and search for a Wi-Fi network in the region automatically.
    7. Select the Wi-Fi network you want and It will save its name.
    8. Leave the rest of the things as it is, no need to change any more settings.
    9. Just select Save Button, It will directly take you to Browser profile page with the newly created profile listed (Default Name: Connection 01). Select the Radio Button in front of it.
    10. Now come out to the main menu.
    11. Now go to the Wi-Fi Tab, as it is already on it will show you the Wi-Fi networks in the region, if its not, turn it on and search again.
    12. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use and, select Connect.
    13. Depending on the signal strength it will try connecting.
    14. Once connected it will give you a message saying connected, you might need to attempt it a couple of times.
    15. Once connected exit out and go to any shortcut on your phone or select Enter URL and type in the name of the Site you want to browse to.
    16. There you go, you can start browsing to all your favorite Sites now.

hi, I am unable to access the wifi as well. The message I kept receiving is: "No Response From AP". my access point is a Linksys router, is there any limitation with the samsung mobile?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast