Thread: Data cable for my chinese phone

Data cable for my chinese phone

I need a data cable for my chinese phone "Bird S710". I dont know weather it supports data cables. Is there a way to access software memory of my phone???

Re: Data cable for my chinese phone

Every phone supports data cable if it has an External Memory card slot. If your phone has an External memory card support then it will definitely support a data cable. Take your phone to local mobile vendor and get the right data cord for it.

Hey, You can only access your phone data with the data cable for that you have to visit the mobile repairing shop they will provide you the same. If you want to back up your memory from the Memory card then you have to use the Card reader that will read the Memory card of your device. Thanks

Firstly can you tell me if your phone has an external memory or not if it possess an external memory then i think it should support the data cord. So get it from the shop fromwhere you purchased the mobile phone or else you can access the memory card with the help of Adapter or memory card reader.

If your mobile have memeory card then your mobile must support USB cable, but using USB cable you cannot access your mobile's phone memory. If you want some data from mobile's phone memory then you have to first move that data to your mobile's memeory card and then after try to retrieve that data using USB cable. If you don't have memory card then remove memeory card and insert it in card reader. Then connect that card reader to computer and retrieve that data.