Thread: Which camera is better to buy Sony or Canon?

Which camera is better to buy Sony or Canon?

I need a help. I am going for wild life photography next month, and i need a new digital camera. i am already Sony normal cyber-shot camera, but now i need the professional and high quality one. I am confused between two branded company i.e Sony and Canon, which one should i go for? I searched alot about camera and collected many information but still confuse which to buy. Please me out.

Re: Which camera is better to buy Sony or Canon?

My personal choice would be to go for Canon. I am using the Canon digital camera(Powershot A530) from last 5months and i am very much happy and satisfy with this camera. Recently i went on trip with my friends, and my friend was capturing pictures from his sony camera and me with canon. And we all friends compared both of our pictures, the result was my canon camera picture were told excellent(for qualilty and resolution). Hope you get prefect choice for your digital camera.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

According to me and my studies about digital cameras, the sony digital cameras is improving but still a few steps backside of the Canon. The Sony is offering Carl Zeiss lens, but Canon has a powerful lens then Sony. Canon has lesser chromatic aberrations compare to Sony. It is consider useless to go with a better zoom lens without having to go with digital zoom. The great advantage of using Canon camera is it has excellent white balance.

This very tough question asked by you to answer (i.e to choose either canon or sony).They both stand high at their own place with standard, quality and performance. But if was given to choice then would opt the CANON. Till i know canon ans sony uses the same CCD Sensor and in digital camera's world, tink so Canon is consider to have a small lead on their technology.Sony offers very higher version when consider about megapixel, so very tough to choice between SONY and CANON.

I would have gone with the Canon. It has excellent performance and high quality pictures. Main reason i would opt canon is it uses the Digic II processing chip which so amazing/awesome. It has super fast response, captures true colors, and pictures come out is very sharp and looks so beautiful. The manual control and screen are best and user-friendly. I would also suggest you to read reviews of Sony and Canon on Steve's digicam, it will help you more.

Interesting question asked by you. As far as i know about camera's, the Canon captures better/good images then Sony at price point of view. The Sony $299-399 model range however has a superior Macro focus then the Canon. I would also suggest that the new Kodak M1033 also captures amazing natural color pictures and records true 720 progressive video clips (30 fps) for HDTV playback.And for $199 or less the Canon would be better model then the Sony.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you require professional camera with high quality picures then you should choose any DSLR camera. Normal P&S cant beat DSLR image quality. But these are costly cameras. Now it depends on your budget.

If you are really interested in Wildlife photography then I would suggest you to use Nikon Professional Camera. It has a NiCor technology lens which is specially made for Outdoor photography. You can compare the quality of Picture between Sony, Canon and Nikon and then choose the camera.

I have a Nikon camera which i think better option because i am using it and i like the clarity of the picture it gives. And the rate i also not that high as of other camera in the same series so try the experiencing the Nikon and see the working of it. Thanks

If you want to buy the best then go for Sony's Cyber-shot Digital Camera because its's Stylish, creative and functional best describe Sony’s Cyber-shot cameras, designed with fun and function in mind. Easy to use and pleasing to the eye, It can cater each and every style.

Most of the people use Canon IXUS 960 IS for WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY.
    It has following features.
    • Easy To Use
    • Great Image Stabilization
    • Lots Of Extra Features
    • Resolution: 12.1 Megapixel

You can get this camera only for $317.00.