Thread: Install Games To Your China Made iPhone

Install Games To Your China Made iPhone

Hello, I have recently bought one CHINA MADE MINI IPHONE WITH DUAL SIM, so, now I want to know the way from which I can able to install the Games on iPhone. If anyone knows how to install games on your iPhone then please tell me. How can we know the supported format files for a specific iPhone?

Re: Install Games To Your China Made iPhone

You need to check your manual for your iPhone, from that you will able to know the format supported for your iPhone. So, just look at it. Most of the iPhone and mobiles support for the Java Games. So, you can make try for java games on your iPhone. If they work on your iPhone then you can able to isntall them on your iPhone.

If you want to install games on your iPhone then it is necessary to first Jailbroken your iPhone or your iPod. So, for doing this you must need to use the help from the web. So, that you will able to Unlock/Jailbreak your iPhone and then it is necessary to install the applications on your iPhone such as mobile installation 2.2.1 and DiskAid which are freeware. Then you can able to install the games on your iPhone.

You want to install the games on your iPhone then it is necessary to jailbreak your iPhone. So, do it by the use of internet. There is online support for jailbreaking ie. unlocking your iPhone. So, you first need to do it. Then you can able to install the different games on you iPhone such as yahtzee, blackjack, and any nintendo NES game. So, take support from online help for you iPhone.

Hello, I am having 3G iPhone and while searching on Interet got many games for my iPhone. But, the problem is I am not having any type of information from which I can come to know the way to install that games on my iPhone. So, if anyone is having information regarding the installation of games and application on the iPhone then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Hello, for installing any application or any game on your iPhone you need to hack your iPhone. This is quiet simple by the use of the Installer.app and AppTapp. You can get these from the internet and solve your problem in few minutes. So, just search for the Installer.app and AppTapp on internet to install Games To Your China Made iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon-Z View Post
    You need to check your manual for your iPhone, from that you will able to know the format supported for your iPhone. So, just look at it. Most of the iPhone and mobiles support for the Java Games. So, you can make try for java games on your iPhone. If they work on your iPhone then you can able to isntall them on your iPhone.
    my china made iphone can not runnig gprs plz helpme and its not connecting to pc suit.plz help me.

hi i have china e72 it have java support after downloading software i try ed to in stall it the massage appears "JAR NOT FOUND" PLZ HELP ME OUT

Quote Originally Posted by nedoo786 View Post
    hi i have china e72 it have java support after downloading software i try ed to in stall it the massage appears "JAR NOT FOUND" PLZ HELP ME OUT
    I have no idea about China E72 but if its giving error message that "JAR NOT FOUND" than there is possibility that it is not compatible with Java format. Or else, the game you are trying to install might not be in Java format hence your mobile is giving that error. First of all make sure the game format is in Java.

sad Re: Install Games To Your China Made iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    If you want to install games on your iPhone then it is necessary to first Jailbroken your iPhone or your iPod. So, for doing this you must need to use the help from the web. So, that you will able to Unlock/Jailbreak your iPhone and then it is necessary to install the applications on your iPhone such as mobile installation 2.2.1 and DiskAid which are freeware. Then you can able to install the games on your iPhone.
    sir how can install java on my china iphone?hope you can help me..

I dont think Chines iPhone needs to be jailbroken. It is necessary only on the original Apple iPhone. You can simply install any games that are compatible with your Chinese device. Make sure the games are in .Nes format or are Java games. You can get some help from these posts:
    Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

sorry am having difficulties on how to install jad and jar file on my iphone 4 china model and the wifi is not connecting
    [please acan anyone help me out

Quote Originally Posted by sureone View Post
    sorry am having difficulties on how to install jad and jar file on my iphone 4 china model and the wifi is not connecting
    Well, the installation process of Jar or Jad is same as Nes or any compatible file in chinese mobiles. But the condition is your iPhone should be compatible with that file format. Many of chinese mobile are compatible with all file formats, many are not compatible with any and few supports some of them. You need to find out what youir phone supports. What are you getting after transfering Jar or Jad file into your phone's file manager ??

hi,
    i got clone iphone 4S 32G version 4.3.3(8J2) model MC610LL..at the back cover printed with DESIGN BY APPLE IN CALIFORNIA, ASSEMLED IN AMERIKA??? is this kind of china clones iphone or what?? i reallly pissed off to find the usb driver and pc suit.. ive tried China iphone pc suit, MTK drivers but only wasting my time... does anybody knows the driver that suits with this??

i got clone iphone 4S 32G version 4.3.3(8J2) model MC610LL..at the back cover printed with DESIGN BY APPLE IN CALIFORNIA, ASSEMLED IN AMERIKA??? is this kind of china clones iphone or what?? i reallly pissed off to find the usb driver and pc suit.. ive tried China iphone pc suit, MTK drivers but only wasting my time... does anybody knows the driver that suits with this??
    Just go through the below thread and see if you are able to find the best match for your phone, there are some pc suites that has been mentioned out there.
    China iPhone PC Suite