Thread: iPhoto Does Not Detect iPhone

iPhoto Does Not Detect iPhone

Hi,

I have a week of iPhone and everything works fine. So unlocked with ZiPhone, 1.1.3. Installer.app works and everything goes well. Now the only problem I had when I connect to my iMac to iPhoto can not get the photos. the iPhoto Does Not Detect iPhone. I have tried many things but nothing works! Do you have a solution? Can you help me?

Re: iPhoto Does Not Detect iPhone

I was having the same problem. Here is the solution. Ensure IPhoto is open. With the iPhone in the Dock, switch it on - or perhaps better, to bring iPhone unlock or sleeping. You may notice that iPhoto is updated. Next go again in iPhoto on iPhone "Apple" in the left menu source iPhoto - this should allow the "import" feature. I think the key is to have the iPhone awake and active. Please post and want to know if this works.

Try this, to solve your problem, start iPhoto, click the tap of iPhoto, click Preferences on the General tab at the bottom that says "Connect a camera," should read "iPhoto Launches. You have a drop box, make sure you launch iPhoto says. Once again, iPhoto will not launch unless you have photos on the camera roll on your phone. Take a picture with your phone and make sure you have a photo there.

I recently bought a new iMac to replace my G5 and I connected my iPhone to transfer photos from iPhoto into existence. iPhoto iTunes appears, but does not recognize my iPhone. I also checked in iPhoto to see if iPhoto preference is automatically triggered when connected to a camera. That worked perfectly on my G5, but now there is nothing.

I managed to solve this problem, there is no guarantee that it works for you. I fixed by checking that the iTunes helper was enabled in the startup items of your account settings in System Preferences. I also had to reinstall iTunes to download and install the latest version. I have to remove first, or anything like that any adjustment be left alone.

You can use Image Capture to import followed by the importation of the photos on the iPhone. This will also determine if the problem is with iPhoto or whole system. To do this, Launch the Image Capture application in your Applications folder to the iPhone connected to see if the image capture recognizes your iPhone.