Thread: T-Mobile voicemail is not working on Iphone

T-Mobile voicemail is not working on Iphone

hi,

I have my iPhone set to visual voicemail, which went well, also checked by calling 1233. But if I miss an incoming call or reject the caller does not hear my voicemail message. I called up T-Mobile customer care, they said that everything was good from there side. what to do T-Mobile voicemail is not working on Iphone ??? Any suggestions ??

Re: T-Mobile voicemail is not working on Iphone

I have exactly the same problem. I had my voice mail via the website, I waited several hours until I got an SMS and then turned back, again waiting several hours. The next day I switched off my iPhone and turned it On again, and it was activated. It actually worked !!!! I know not whether it was to turn on or off or that T-Mobile has done something but it works now.

Try to set up your voicemail account again, you can do this by following the these steps:

1. From the device, press and hold 1 or dial 123.

2. If you are prompted for a password the first time you access your voice mail account again, use the last four digits of your mobile number.

3. When prompted, create your new password and record your greeting and your name. After completing these three steps, you will have full access to their voice mail account again.

NOTE: Your new password can be any code of 4 to 7 digits.

Have you set the message center correcty ??? To check, go to your messages (message center) and press the menu and go to Voice Mailsetup and make sure your voice mail number is +18056377243 and notification is enabled. If you are still receiving the mysterious characters, and then ask T-Mobile to reset your voice mail all together and see if it works.

My solution for T-Mobile voicemail is not working on Iphone is as follows:

1) Go to the website of T-Mobile and log in, in your "my t-mobile"

2) Disable voicemail

3a) Check your voicemail is disabled by going to your "My T-mobile list".

3b) change your phone under "my phone" in your iphone model. and check whether this is achieved.

3c) change your status from missed call SMS in controller and whether this has happened.

4) Turn your iPhone off and on. Attention not only to sleep but really off and on.

5) Call your mobile device to another. If your iPhone rings reject the call and hear the result on the calling phone. A Busy tone followed.

6) Put your voicemail via the website. And check this, as described in step 3.

7) Call yourself with a different phone on your iphone and reject this call.

8) Leave a message after your message, after the lady speaks and the beep and hang up.

9) Wait until you calm voice mail message. Does this not call themselves in 1233 to determine whether there is your message be heard. But if it is good then you and your iphone visual voicemail to work.

10) Then turn off your Status missed call SMS again and check it on the website (see 3a)

11) Put your iPhone off and on again.

12) Done

I hope this works for you.

The thing you should remember that while setting up your voice mailbox, it is recommended that you record a personal greeting for your callers. Callers will be more likely to leave you a message if they hear your greeting. You can change your greeting as frequently as you wish.

* While listening to your messages:
    o Press the 1 key to rewind six seconds.
    o Press the 2 key to pause/continue the message.
    o Press the 3 key to fast forward six seconds.