Thread: Juice Defender App with LG Revolution

Juice Defender App with LG Revolution

I have installed the Juice Defender App in my LG Revolution but the problem is that, it is not working for me as it should work. If I activate that with the basic settings then it turns off the data but pit never let the data one even after deactivating this. In order to get the data back, I need to restart the phone and then only it works again. I cannot understand that what should be the issue with this and how can I get this problem resolved. Do you know any possible customization for this or there is some other possible fix for this. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies for this. Please help me.

Re: Juice Defender App with LG Revolution

I think that reinstalling the application can solve the problem for you. I was also facing the similar problem earlier and then I did the same and it solves the problem for me. So I would recommend you to do the same. Please try by removing and readding the app from your phone with the help of the android market. Repljy back with the result of this.

Hi, I am new to the Android world and have bought the same phone (LG Revolution). I am just wondering that what is Juice Defender app and how that is to be used with the phone. I know that this is used to save the battery but I want to know more about this so that I can have good knowledge of this before I get this app on my phone. Please reply with the details. And sorry for starting my question in running discussion.

There is a frequent problem of the battery consumption of smartphones. If you are all day connected to the Internet and phones are heavily used then this is logical that a lot of battery is required. There are many applications that claim to make your battery last longer, optimal use, or a longer life. I use many of them for few months before the application juice defender, an application that will be helpful for the many of the Android device in your hands and gives you the best possible battery life without making you bother about this.

juice defender is an app that is out-of-the-box and works immediately without much to do settings. At first boot, all required information on your Android device collected. juice defender can do his job properly and if there is any problem with that then you will get a message that juice defender is not working properly on Android 2.3, concerning the data traffic. My experience is however there are no problems with it. After the first boot you enter to a status screen will appear where some basic settings / profiles to be entered. Here you can set how defender juice may help extend your battery life. Default is the default profile selected, which also perfectly satisfies the standard user. Personal experience shows that this extension on a battery can deliver about 60-90% of the battery.

There are a lot of apps in the market and nobody knows much about those app before use. And the app you are talking about is one of the most famous app in market. So just search for this and use that on your phone. Once you use that then you will automatically have the idea about that.

This is an application that takes battery life overhaul. With this application you can significantly extend battery life without compromising its essential functions of your device unused leave. Juice Defender is suitable for beginners, but certainly for advanced users to adjust the profiles from the advanced options. juice defender is in principle a free version available, but the expansion is the ultimate juice that is definitely a good addition to the features by including mobile data management. In short, this is an app for anyone who finds that his battery lasts long enough.

juice defender is free to download from the Android Market. but if you go for the ultimate juice then you will be charged for that.

This is packed with smart features that make the phone as one of the most transparent and automatic battery saving application against the most battery consuming applications such as 3G/4G and WiFi connectivity.

This application requires Android OS 2.1 or higher. You can install that from the android market. If you have Rooted your phone then you can use "JuiceDefender" and will be able to save even more battery life but that depends on whether you are playing elaborate games or your phone is in standby mode, the clock rate of the processor is adapted.

I am using the Juice Defender App with my LG Revolution and that raises the battery time to a great extend. I always recommend all my friends to use the same as that is the best app for the app id you are concern about the battery backup. You might get some problem to get this install but that is only if you are not running the Android OS 2.1 or higher. And yes, there is is no problem to install that once and have experience of the difference yourself.

Yeah, I have started using this and this really increased my battery life. If someone else over here want to extend the battery life then you can also use the same. This is really really helpful.

There are also some if the similar application like this which can do the same but very few people know about that. Just search in the app market and I am sure that you will get many of such applications. Try with them as well. Who know that you will get better than the Juice Defender as well.