Thread: Battery Problem in Nokia 5800

Battery Problem in Nokia 5800

Hi,
    My uncle gifted me a cool new Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. It is very nice phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem until last 2 days. From last 2 days my mobile's battery become empty after 2 or 3 hours. I don't know why this happened. Please help me.
    Thanks.

Re: Battery Problem in Nokia 5800

It seems that you have installed lots of application in your mobile and that's why you are getting this problem. When you installed lots of application in your mobile, they requires lot of your mobile's RAM memory and due to this your mobile's RAM become overloaded. For this reason your mobile become slow. In this case you have to delete all unnecessary application from your mobile to overcome this problem.

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's battery. It may get damaged and that's' why you are getting such type of problem. You have to first check whether your mobile's battery is working properly or not. Just try another battery in your mobile. If you didn't get any problem with new battery, then it means that your mobile's old battery is old one and it has to be replaced with new one.

If you are using internet continuously then you may likely get this problem. When you use internet, it requires lot of power for processing and that's why your mobile's battery become empty after 2 or 3 hours. It is normal problem that is face by lot of nokia mobile users. In this case you have to close your internet connection to overcome this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. I reset my mobile, I restart my mobile but unable to fix this problem. Then I realize that there is some hardware related issue. Your mobile's hardware may get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to repair your mobile to fix this problem. Just contact your nearest nokia service center to fix this problem.