Thread: free games for sony ericsson c902

free games for sony ericsson c902

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new sony ericsson c902 from branded store. It is very nice mobile phone. It has amazing feature. It has only 2 in-built games, which are very boring. Can you suggest me free games for my sony ericsson c902.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Cristiann; 06-01-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Re: free games for sony ericsson c902

As per my information ColoJump is best suited for your mobile. It is very easy to download and install. It is strategy game. In this game it's a long way to the top but if you've got the skill, then take the challenge. Colo, our cute, yellow hero, has been zapped into another dimension and only you can get him home! Use your directional pad to move Colo left and right, and hit up to make him jump his way to the next level. It has amazing graphics. If you want this game then click here.
    Last edited by Simond; 06-01-2010 at 01:51 PM.

If you are big fan of Mario then Super Mario Planet is best suited for your mobile. It has some new adventure. It is completely strategy based game. You have to face lot's of difficulties before completing one step. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this game then click on following link.
    Super Mario Planet (Jar, Jad)

If you like playing Sudoku from your news paper, then there is one good news for you. Now you can play Sudoku from your mobile itself. You have to just download Sudoku X in your mobile for playing this game. It perfectly work with all kinds of mobile. In this game there are three level of difficulties easy, normal, expert. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this game then click here.

If you are big fan of racing then you must like Chicago Wars 2. There are number of mission in this game. You can choose your favorite car from lots of available cars. In this game you can buy new cars by collecting more money. It has very amazing graphics. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this game then click here.