Thread: Nokia N97 freezes when answering a call

Nokia N97 freezes when answering a call

Hello to all,
    I have nokia N97 which is 2 months old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem until last 2 days. From last 2-3 days whenever I tried to pick up phone call, my mobile hangs and I have to restart my mobile to work normally. I don't know why Nokia N97 freezes when answering a call? Anyone else having the same problem? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia N97 freezes when answering a call

Mostly such type of problem happened when there is low space in your mobile's phone memory. I think for this reason you are getting this problem. In this case you have to remove or delete some data from your mobile's phone memory to get rid out of this problem. You have to keep minimum 4mb or 5mb free space in your mobile's phone memory to work your mobile properly. Just free up your mobile's phone memory to fix this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that you have assigned Video tone for incoming calls and that's why you are getting this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem due to Video tone and they are able to fix this problem by removing that Video tone. You have to just assign any other mp3 ringtone for incoming call by removing that Video tone. After this you will not get any type of problem.

Most of the people face same type of error. Nokia N97 often hangs if you answer a phonecall by sliding your finger across the screen. This is a some kind of bugs in Nokia N97. To overcome this problem you have to first unlock your mobile before answering the call. You have to follow this process every time to stay away from this problem. I hope Nokia will solve this bug in the future.

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's' why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and open Nokia PC suite. Now click on Update option. Now follow the instruction for performing update process.

Have you scan your mobile for virus? If not, then try to scan your mobile. If you didn't get any virus then it seems that there is some hardware related issue. There is some problem in your mobile's hardware. It may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to contact your nearest nokia service center to fix this problem.