Thread: Unable to download apps. in Sony Ericsson Satio

Unable to download apps. in Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new Sony Ericsson Satio from branded store. I am having this problem from last week. Whenever I tried to download some application, my mobile gives me "download failed" error message. I don't know why I am not able to download application in Sony Ericsson Satio. Anyone else had this problem? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Unable to download apps. in Sony Ericsson Satio

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. Your mobile's software may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to new version to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and upgrade your mobile using PC suite of Sony Ericsson. After this you will not get any error.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that there is some problem from other website, from where you tried to download something. Have you tried to download something from other website? If not, then try to download something from other website. If you are able to download from other website then it means that there is some problem in first website where you used to download.
    Last edited by Halina; 06-01-2010 at 11:07 AM.

As per your information it seems that your mobile's internet connection is of low bandwidth and that's why you are unable to download any application in your mobile. In this case you have to try another internet service for downloading applications. As per my knowledge 3G or WiFi is best internet service for downloading any stuff from internet. These services provides high bandwidth, so that you can download any application very fast.

I also had the same problem. I tried several time but I am not able to download that particular application. Then one of my friend said me that there is some problem in that particular application. It may be get corrupted and that's why you are not able to download that application. after that I download other application of same function and this time I didn't get any error. I think you also try to download other application of same function to get rid out of this problem.

You have to update your Application Manager application to get rid out of this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by updating mobile's "Application Manager". If you don't know how to update "Application Manager" of your mobile then use following steps.
    First go to Main menu -> Now go to My applications -> now open option -> now select update option -> wait for few minutes until update process complete.
    After this process you will not get any error.