Thread: SD Memory card with Wi-Fi connectivity.

SD Memory card with Wi-Fi connectivity.

Hi, I am using a Kodak camera which is used SD memory card for photo storage. But I recently heard about the new SD card with Wi-Fi connectivity. I want to know that am i used this SD card for my digital kodak camera. If not then what are the use of this Eye-Fi's new SD card. I also want to know the specification of this memory card. Can anyone help me please.

Re: SD Memory card with Wi-Fi connectivity.

There are to many numbers of digital photo cameras and video cameras which are using the SD cards. That's why, there are to many brands SD memory cards than numberof the crads types are available in the market in now a days. But there are some other thing in one specific memory card, Eye-Fi recently introduces a new and cool range of SD memory card which includes Wi-Fi connectivity is integrated.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Eye-Fi Pro X2 SD memory card are announced and updated SD memory by Eye-Fi. This product is in class 6 speed and having large storage capacity of 8 GB. The Eye-Fi Pro X2 SD memory card are using the proprietary X2 engine which is support by sports 802.11n connectivity and it is also compatible with backward of previous wireless technologies.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Eye-Fi Pro X2 SD memory card has new interesting feature is Endless Memory mode. This help Eye-Fi Pro X2 SD memory card to make a storage space for new photos and video automatically at the time when memory card are nearly about full and by contacting to the server of Eye-Fi to know them that the video or photos have been uploaded. This memory card can upload JPEG and RAW images wirelessly with 25 different online video and photo sharing websites.

“With the introduction of our first wireless memory card, we made backing up and sharing photos effortless. Now, we’re again redefining what is possible with a leap forward in technology, performance and user experience,” said by the Jef Holove, CEO of Eye-Fi.
    And he also said “The new X2 engine delivers further on the promise of a connected device – more convenience and virtually endless storage capacity, so there is no cap on the memories that can be captured.”

The maker of Eye-Fi Pro X2 SD memory card are going to redesigned a new memory card which provides you to drag and drop file transfer and also provides you images to be published again to different image sharing websites. You can pre order this for only $149.99. The updated Eye-Fi Center will be updated software going to offered for download later this month.