Thread: Need flash player for Nokia 5800

Need flash player for Nokia 5800

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia 5800 mobile phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. I am getting problem while opening some flash file from my mobile. Can anyone tell me is there any flash player for Nokia 5800?
    Thank you.

Re: Need flash player for Nokia 5800

I am using one flash player for my mobile. Which works very well in my nokia 5800. I think you also use this flash player for your mobile. Click here for downloading flash player. Just download this flash player in your computer and then transfer this file to your mobile using nokia PC suite. Using this flash player you will able to play all type of flash file.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey there is no need to download any other flash player for your mobile because nokia 5800 comes with in-built flash player called flash lite 3.0 player. With this flash player you are able to play all types flash file. If you are getting problem while while opening some files then upgrade your flash player i.e. flash lite 3.0 player with new version.

As per my information Macromedia Flash Player 5.0 is best suited for your mobile. Macromedia Flash Player 5.0 play all types of SWF files. It also able to play all types of flash files. Just download this software in your computer and after this transfer this file from your computer to your mobile using nokia PC suite. If you want this software then click here.

If you are looking for best flash player for your mobile then FLVplayer is best suited for your mobile. FLVplayer plays all types of your flash videos in offline mode. This is very user friendly. It is very easy to download and install. It is specially made for you mobile. If you want to download this FLVplayer then click here.
    Just download this application in your computer and then transfer it your mobile.

Aura FLV Player 1.01 is one of the best suited flash player application for your mobile. It is one of the most popular flash player among Nokia 5800 users. It is very easy to download and install. Aura FLV Player is a standalone application. Aura FLV Player able to play all types of YouTube videos and all FLV videos. With this flash player you are bale to play video from any website.
    If you want this software then click here.