Thread: Nokia N97 clone

Nokia N97 clone

Hi everyone
    I bought a Nokia mini N97 dual sim but I dont know if is china made or other only the seller sad that it is chinnese because it dont write on the back size, but doesn't have Wifi and I can't get it connect with my pc over Nokia PC suite. When i connected the phone by com port then the pc displays a driver MT6235 I have founded on a forum that the driver MT6227 works for Mt6235 too, I installed that driver now i want to know how can I connect the phone with the PC and install applications and games. Do I have to find special driver only for MT6235 or what.

Please reply

Skeleton

Re: Nokia N97 clone

I think first of all you need to connect your phone to a your computer, after connecting your computer will prompt "New hardware found", choose the option of "Mass storage" or "COM port" in the phone, your computer will display the chipset model number, such as MT6235. After that you need to download USB driver according to phone chipset and install it on your computer. Then you need to choose one of the PhoneSuite program according to phone chipset, install it on your computer. Updating firmware is important, it will remove bugs and provide some new features. There are couple of methods to update firmware in nokia n97. After that you need to connect the phone and computer by the USB cable which comes along with the phone, phone will prompt option of "USB connection", "Webcam" and "COM port". Choose "COM port". There you need to launch PhoneSuite application, PhoneSuite will try to establish connection between phone and computer, PC synchronization can be operated after connection established. If connection couldn't be established, please select other COM port number for "USB Modem Driver (COMX)" in hardware management ( Windows XP) and try again.

Re: Nokia N97 clone

Hey, to connect your mobile to computer and to transfer all stuff to your mobile you must need China PC suite because your mobile is china made. In this case you have to download China PC suite in your computer and after this connect your mobile to computer for transferring music, videos, images, etc.
    If you want to download China PC suite then click on following link.
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite