Thread: Worldmate Application for Blackberry

Worldmate Application for Blackberry

Hi,
    I want details on Worldmate application of Blackberry mobile. I need an travel assistance application. So I found this one. I have seen the same on Blackberry store but before buying the same I need a list of features of the same. Second thinks what applications are suitable for Printing from phone directly. A proper office application and other needed things. Thanks in advance.

Re: Worldmate Application for Blackberry

WorldMate Live turns your BlackBerry into a personal travel assistant that helps you release the stress of travel. The application provides users with all the details of your trip, including itineraries, weather in the destination city, currency converters and more. You will get all relevant information on the given application. I will not say that it is a full fledged traveling tool but atleast a simple assistance.

In Worldmate users can create itineraries that are synchronized to your BlackBerry smartphone with Outlook Calendar, personal page and the page of WorldMate Life, simplifying the upgrade of our agendas. For your information WorldMateLive is a free application that can be downloaded at the BlackBerry AppWorld.

Remote Print is the first application for BlackBerry smartphones that allows users to print documents from your wireless device. Through this application we can print photos, PDF, Excel, Word, phonebook contacts, memos, all Office documents and more. In addition, Remote Print enables to send documents wirelessly from your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer. All documents can be printed via WiFi at BES.

If you want a proper office type application to view your docs and mails then Nice Office makes the BlackBerry smartphone BlackBerry into a mobile office virtual. With this application, BlackBerry smartphone users can manage their email, calendar, calendar and tasks. They can also store documents and forms online and send them directly to customers. Track sales and lead projects
    through work flows and levels of controls, create custom sales fields, rankings of sales activities. Everything will be possible through NiceOffice. It is a free application you can download from the BlackBerry AppWorld

Laterdude enables BlackBerry smartphone users to set an alarm to remind yourself to call someone guided by the call log or messages received. The application enables BlackBerry smartphone users to select an entry from your call log or his voice mail and asked to label a "Remind me later" so it can notify the user when it decides to call back the person who called him before. And it is free.