Thread: WebOS 1.3.5 much improved for PALM

WebOS 1.3.5 much improved for PALM

Hi,
    I want to buy a smart phone for my work. The two major requirement in my case is first that it must support a wide range of applications and second it must have good battery life. On searching the Google I found two phone similar to which I am looking for. The first one is Google Android which supports thousands of application and other one is Palm which has a improved webos for speed and battery life. Which one can be better among this. I need more features of them.

Re: WebOS 1.3.5 much improved for PALM

The operating system for mobile Google continues with nice features and due to the continuous release of devices based on it. Android also has emerged as the perfect space for the development of new applications thanks to its open source nature and own shop to download them, which has passed the 16,000 applications available.

Android Market at beginning something static, because Android broke into the mobile market with a single device i.e HTC Dream, developed by a little-known company at the time. In just a few months, both Android and HTC have made a name worldwide. In addition, more Android devices have appeared on the brand and other manufacturers like Motorola and Samsung. If are looking for a vast range of applications then this one is right choice.

It is most important that the development of applications for the operating system from Google is going from strength to strength, as reported AndroidLab. This site has a search tool and directory applications and recently counted a total of 20,000 applications on Android Market launched. According AndroidLab, the distribution of applications is 38 per cent of payment programs for the platform, compared with 62 percent who are free.

The new version of webOS allow you to install more applications on the terminals will improve the wireless connection in addition to running the applications. Also increase the duration of the battery at full capacity, which is currently hovering around day-use and, most importantly, increase the speed and response, although in this case only with Palm Pixi.

Palm had acknowledged that its operating system is not perfect and presenting features for improvement, especially with regard to the response and implementation of applications in addition to the overall speed of use. The company has confirmed the imminent launch of the new version of webOS, with significant improvements. The new WebOS is better in much terms but still depends on the usage of the phone.