Thread: Risk of Surfing in Google Andriod

Risk of Surfing in Google Andriod

Hi,
    I got one Google Android phone from my office. I like to be on Twitter and facebook type applications regularly. But I heard about different types of threats which enter the mobile from internet. But I have a an smartphone antivirus also. So is that be enough. Other than this I need some information on what types of different navigating risks involved for Smartphones. Thanks in advance.

Re: Risk of Surfing in Google Andriod

The new year will give you more advanced technology which will open more security holes. The businessmen, companies and ordinary users who wager on new devices, operating systems or just prepare to surf the Internet, should be wary of new targets that hackers pose to attack. The
    most common one stars with bulk messages, ads, etc. Just keep your antivirus update and always active on your mobile

Nobody is quite sure. Smart phones starting to follow the path of infested social networks, operating systems and innovative to the traditional and e-mail, will they are a easy target for hacker. Today we can use an mobile account for shopping and other work. That means it has given a power to enjoy online banking on our palm. But on the same hand security does matters.

Web threats are on par with usage patterns. According to an recent incident occurred with a user it is identified for the next 12 months that there a combination of eight risk of attack to link computers to networks bot-set of software robots that run autonomously and automatically and have the purpose of stealing confidential information. So better use only secure servers.

The first warning indicates the Web 2.0 attacks will become more sophisticated. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Google Wave continue to be used to spread spam and threats. Second, will increase the botnets are networks of bots, which follow one another. These campaigns use spam tactics like false notices of legitimate companies to lure them.

Emails is the most popular way of exploiting a privacy. Emails are the central point of the attackers online. There will be more and more e-mails designed to steal data and files spread malicious Trojan software that allows remote access of an unauthorized user to the system. Apple's iPhones and Google's Android will not be immune. Such phones are miniature personal computers will face the same types of attacks that affect traditional.