Thread: Motorola Droid getting errors "Windows limit reached"

Motorola Droid getting errors "Windows limit reached"

Hi ,

I have a motorola Droid and i surf internet on this device, Last week i am open a link of twitter on it but the link is not open and throw the error "Windows limit reached". Can anybody have some idea about this. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

I also found these error on my Motorola Droid but the error is Window limit reached - Could not open a new window because you have already opened the maximum number. You need to open a new windows in browser and click on menu on that then click on Tap windows and click X that is on the next to the windows. Best of luck.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Motorola Droid getting errors

One of my friend have same Motorola Droid , some days ago when he update his mobile , then the mobile going stuck and display Loading Data Please Wait , Have somebody any idea about that. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola Droid getting errors

I also getting the same error while installing an application that is Weatherbug on my Motorola Droid. Then we go to Weatherbug and enable my location and disable the notifications. We can also use an application to close the Weatherbug app and processes. Then the problem is resolved.

Last week i also update my Motorola Droid by version 2.01. After that my Gallery application on the home screen doesn’t work and throw the error message : Application is not installed on your phone. Anybody can help me for this. Please reply.

Re: Motorola Droid getting errors

You need to tap and hold the Gallery icon on the home screen. Then drag it to the trash and tap the application slider. After that tap and hold Gallery. At last drag the icon to the home screen and check out that it would possible to open gallery in Motorola Droid. Best of luck.