Thread: Unable to connect LG Viewty to computer

Unable to connect LG Viewty to computer

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have LG Viewty mobile phone which is 6 months old. From last week I unable to connect LG Viewty to my computer. My computer doesn't show my mobile phone when I tried to connect with USB cable. I don't know why this happened. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to connect LG Viewty to computer

It seems that your computer's USB ports may not be working properly and that's' why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to first check whether your motherboard's USB ports is working or not. Just try to plug other devices to computer like pen drive, card reader. If they also not recognize by your computer then it means that your computer's USB port not working properly and you have to repair them for working properly. Give your computer to your nearest hardware store to fix this problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's USB cable. It may get damaged and that's why you are not able to connect to computer. In this case you have to replace you old USB cable with new one to fix this problem. Before buying new USB cable first check whether there is USB cable problem or any other. Try to connect your mobile using other USB cable. If you are able to connect your mobile with other USB cable, then it means that your old USB cable is faulty one and it has to be replace.

Have you restart your computer? If not, then first restart your computer before connecting your mobile to computer. Most of the people face such type of problem and the are able to solve this problem by performing restart process. first connect your mobile to your computer. Now disconnect your mobile and restart your computer. After this again try to connect your mobile. This time you will able to connect your mobile to computer.

You have to use following steps to overcome this problem.
    1.You have to first download LG mobile support Tool to PC and have to execute it. You can get LG mobile support Tool from official site of LG.
    2.Now ‘Start upgrading’. (If USB Driver is installed, Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.)
    3.Now select your phone model and Install USB Driver.
    4.Now connect your mobile via USB cable to PC.

Try to connect your mobile in "Removable disk " mode. If you are unable to view your mobile in your computer in "Removable Disk" mode, then it means that there is some software related issue. Your mobile software may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just download new update of your mobile from official site of LG and install it in your mobile as per instruction.