Thread: Games for Nokia N97 mini

Games for Nokia N97 mini

Hi friends,
    My uncle gifted me a cool new Nokia N97 mini on my birthday. It is very nice phone. I don't know very much about it, like what type of game support it, what type of screen saver support it? Can anyone give me suggestion regarding Games for my Nokia N97 mini. Please help me.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Madaleno; 05-01-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Re: Games for Nokia N97 mini

As per my information Quick Block is one of the best game for your mobile. This is very easy to download and install. It is very simple game, you just have to save your block from hitting few other moving blocks on the screen. It has very nice graphics. If you play at once, then you become addictive to this game. If you want this game then click here.

Have you tried RollerCoaster Revolution? If not, then try play this game. It is very simple game to play. It is java game. It has amazing graphic. In this game you have to control roller coaster and you have to make the roller coaster reach the end of the track, by crossing the various difficulties on the way. If you want demo of this game then go to OVI store of nokia and download it in your computer and then after transfer it to mobile.

If you are big fan of chess game then there is Chess game for you. It is same like your normal chess game. Here you can play with your mobile or you can play with your friend. With this game you can send messages, Chat, upload your avatar. With this game you can even make chess community. Jus click on following two files for downloading.
    JAD
    JAR

As per my information you must play Papaya on your mobile. It is very nice game. It helps in improving your memory. With this game you can do number of things like you can play games with your friends, chat with them over IM, make cheap international calls, share pictures and other files. You just have to download two files from following link and then transfer it to your mobile.
    Papaya (JAR, JAD)

If you love to play racing game then Real Street Racing is the best game suited for your mobile. It has amazing graphic and better picture quality. In this game there are number of mission like racing with other components, collecting money, rescue the lover and keep away from police. It is very easy to play game. IT is very easy to download and install. If you want this game then click here.