Thread: Themes for Samsung Tocco F480

Themes for Samsung Tocco F480

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new Samsung Tocco F480. It is very nice. It has only 2 in-built themes and they are very boring. Can anyone tell me which and from where I can download themes for my Samsung Tocco F480 mobile phone. I want to install new themes for my Samsung Tocco F480 mobile phone.
    Thank you.

Re: Themes for Samsung Tocco F480

As per my information Star Wars is best theme for Samsung Tocco F480. Get one of the most popular film posters ever on your mobile with this free Star Wars theme for the Samsung Tocco F480. It is one of the most influential film series ever which has number of fan following. Star Wars theme includes wallpapers based on movie , plus a wallpaper of the logo. It also has in-built ringtone of the original movie's theme tune.
    For downloading this theme click here.

If you are big fan of Harry Potter then you must like Harry Potter theme. This theme includes wallpapers and a ringtone of the original movie's theme tune. This is one of the most popular theme. It is very to download and install. Just click here for downloading. After downloading this zip file in your computer, unzip it and transfer it in your mobile using USB cable.

If you like iphone then you must like Apple iPhone Theme for your mobile. If you can't afford an iPhone, then there is no reason to become upset. You can make your current phone look like iphone by installing this theme. It has similar interface as iphone. This theme has lot's of wallpaper and original iphone ringtone. Just download the zip file on your Computer, unzip the file and transfer to your mobile using cable. Click on following link for downloading.
    Apple iPhone Theme

If you like Transformers 2 movie then you must like it's Transformers 2 theme. This is one of the most popular theme among Samsung Tocco F480 users. It requires very small amount of your mobile's memory. It is very easy to download and install. This theme includes stylish poster images from original film, all specially made for the F480’s screen.
    If you want this theme then click here.

If you are big fan of Ferrari cars then you have to install Ferrari F430 theme in your Samsung Tocco F480. This theme includes lot's of images of Ferrari cars of various type and from various angels. It requires very small amount of your mobile's memory. It is very easy to download and install. Just download zip file in your computer and unzip it. After that transfer that file to your mobile using USB cable. If you want this theme then click here.