Thread: Samsung F480 tocco gives "camera failed" message

Samsung F480 tocco gives "camera failed" message

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I recently bought a cool new Samsung F480 tocco. Whenever I tried to open camera for taking picture, it gives "camera failed" message and for this reason I unable to take picture from that. I don't know what happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem. Why I am getting "camera failed" message in Samsung F480 tocco? Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Kasper; 05-01-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Re: Samsung F480 tocco gives "camera failed" message

There is one trick to directly start your camera application. Most of the people use this trick to solve such type of problem. Just use following steps to fix this problem.
    1.First unlock mobile.
    2.Now type *#0*# in it and press dial button.
    3.After this your camera application will start automatically.
    4.After performing this if you still have the same problem, then you have to contact your samsung service center to fix this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's hardware and for this reason your mobile's camera is not working properly. Just try to restart your mobile. Most of the people try this as first steps to solve any problem. After this if you still unable to open camera then you have to repair your mobile to fix this problem.

You have to test your mobile's camera by using following tricks. Just follow the steps as written and check whether it is worked or not.
    1.First unlock your mobile and type *#36287# and press dial button to enter in camera test mode.
    2.Now type "1" to enable auto focus and then again press the “1″ key to disable auto focus.
    3.Now tap on "2" button to write the ISP firmware (Which is the firmware of Camera Module ) -> now your mobile will show “ISP firmware write [Please wait]” message for 2 minutes -> after 2 minutes it will show “ISP firmware write [SUCCESS]” .
    4. Now tap on the “3″ button to display ISP firmware version.
    After performing this process restart your mobile. Now you will not get any error.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me to do Master Reset mobile. After performing this process my mobile's camera is working fine now. Just use following steps.
    First unlock your mobile -> now type *2767*3855# -> now wait for few minutes until this process complete -> after this process you will not get any problem.
    Note: Take backup of your mobile before performing this process.

Have you restart your mobile? If yes, and if you still have the same problem then there is some software related issue. Your mobile's software may get damaged or get deleted and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile's software to fix this problem. Just go to official site of Samsung to get new update for your mobile.