Thread: Design Your Own iPhone Application

Design Your Own iPhone Application

Hello friends, is there any technique or software available to design your own iPhone Application? I own an Apple iPhone and I searching on the internet for any methods that I can use to create an application of our own. But, still I havnt got any help. Please help me with any suggestions if any such technology is available in the market. Will there be any other features that I will get along with this particular software if it is available?
    Last edited by Balamohan; 05-01-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Re: Design Your Own iPhone Application

You can use the AppWizard Custom iPhone Development Suite that allows you to design Your Own iPhone Application. You have to simply download this application and you will be able to start with it immediately after the download. You just have to respond to some questions that the application asks and the code is generated according to the answers that you give. Then, you just have to allow the application that you created for sale in the App Store or even as a free download.

AppWizard Custom iPhone Development Suite can be used to design your own iPhone Application and it also provides the following features:
    1. The application name can be registered in the AppStore and thus, they can be made reserved. The Apple does its work in a FCFS (First Come First Serve) manner. So, you will be made sure that the application names that are invaluable are safe.
    2. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
    3. Any inexperienced person can easily use this application.

Before you design your own iPhone Application, just remember that your application answers the following questions:
    1. Will the application solve a particular problem?
    2. Will the application has a particular purpose?
    3. Will the people like it?
    4. Are you sure that you are making a better one?
    5. Will the application be very interactive?

Hello again, I want to thank for all your views and suggestions about designing your own iPhone Application, especially the last reply. After I thought about the questions, I was just stuck about what to make. well, the AppWizard Custom iPhone Development Suite that I downloaded works fine. But, now I need to know what are the fields that i need to concentrate and the skills that I require. Please help me some solution. Thank you once again in advance.

To design your own iPhone Application, I suggest you to concentrate on the following skills and then, go forward with building the applications:
    • The applications that you create must not exist.
    • Do a whole market research or study.
    • Create a sitemap of the application like how it will actually work.
    • Do the sketching of the application.
    • Create its outline user interface.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"