Thread: Where to get iPhone Greeting App

Where to get iPhone Greeting App

Hi,
    Have you heard about the new iPhone Greeting App . It is a voice greeting software for iPhone. I have a new iPhone mobile and I am looking for the same application for download. I searched around but does not got proper sources. I believe the same is available on iTunes but I had not checked there yet. Is it chargeable, if yes then how much. What are the features of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to get iPhone Greeting App

It is a free application for iPhone available on iTunes for download. You will have to browse your it on your iTunes. It is a nice and handy application which will help you to surprise your family with your voice greetings. I had one in my iPhone and it is simple to you use. It best way to send personal type greetings to the people on any occasion.

It is an free application. All you need is to enter iTunes and then install from that. It is not available on internet. The only place to get this is App store in iTunes. The application has some free inbuilt voice greetings on basis of different occasions. Just choose the same and enter send it out. It is a nice and simple application. A must have application for every iphone.

There are some 63 range of colorful cards in this app. Best build for iPhone you can simply send the greetings for various occasions may be a birthday, anniversary, etc to your friends and family. You can also write your own personal greetings on the ecard and record wishes in your own voice and then simply mail them. It is nice free application for iPhone especially suitable for holidays.

Just buy one button send your greetings and wishes to your nearbys. The application offers a wider range of freeware ready to use greetings. You can also publish the same greetings in your Twitter account. It is not an Apple application. It is a third party tool which is available on iTunes stores for free download.

The app is especially provided for holiday seasons. You can download that is some clicks and use the same in your iPhone. The application gives you the power to send voice sms or emails to your friends and family. It is easy to use with some free greetings based on different festivals. There are more tons of applications for iPhone. You can try them also for free form iTune Store.

Might this app be interesting for you: FaceUp! Greetings – this app creates animated greetings. You can crop the face of your friend and paste it into any of background provided (28). Also animate face mouth and add verbal and text greeting. So you can greet with any holiday, occasion like birthday, etc. And it is free.