Thread: Games for Samsung Tocco Lite

Games for Samsung Tocco Lite

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Samsung Tocco Lite mobile phone. It is very nice phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. But it has only one problem, it has only 2 in-built games and they are very boring. Can anyone tell me which game is best suited for my mobile?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by Juaquine; 04-01-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Re: Games for Samsung Tocco Lite

As per my information EA SPORTS FIFA 2010 is best suited for your mobile. With this game you can see stats-based shooting controls, new set piece plays and it has added 2nd tier European leagues. You can start with new beginig level and become master after few matches. You can join Benzema, Lampard, Roone, etc. player and you can make powerful team. You can get this game here.

As per my knowledge IQ Perfect Body is one of the best suited for your mobile. With IQ Perfect Body, you can ask your mobile phone if you're healthy and beautiful in the same time. It is very easy to download and install. It is very free of cost . Just click on following 2 links for download
    JAR
    JAD

From my information Absolute Tris is best suited for your mobile. “Absolute Tris” is the ideal way to spend every free moment in an interesting and exciting manner. This freeware game will please you with balanced classic “tris” gameplay, а variable difficulty level, pleasant graphics and comfortable controls. Its on-line high-scores table is a chance to compete with the world’s best players. It is very easy to download and install. If you want this game then click on following link.
    JAD
    JAR

As per my information Need for Speed Undercover is best mobile game for your mobile. It has amazing picture quality and it has easy to use controls. It has number of mission like racing, collecting money, Win races to gain street cred and fill your garage with killer cars, like the Porsche 911. It is very interesting game. If you want this game then click here.