Thread: Flash Player for Samsung Corby

Flash Player for Samsung Corby

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Samsung Corby mobile phone from branded store. It has amazing features and it looks very well. Last night I download some movie which are in flash format, but I unable to open it. Then I realize that I need flash player for playing them. So that's why I am asking on this forum. Can anyone tell me which flash player is best suited for my mobile.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Flash Player for Samsung Corby

As per my knowledge Flash Movie Player is the best flash player application for your Samsung Corby mobile phone. It is made for playing Shockwave Flash (SWF) animations. It has lot's of other features like advanced full screen mode, .exe projectors support and playlists, animation rewinding etc. It is very easy to install. You can download this player here.

I think Flash Player Mobile 1.5 is best suited for your mobile. Flash Player Mobile allow you to play Flash Movies in your Samsung Corby mobile phone in both mode i.e. in full screen mode and in landscape mode. IT's Landscape mode also supported WM2003. It is very easy to download and install. You can get this flash player here.

As per my information CorePlayer Mobile and Pro is one of the best flash player application for your mobile. With CorePlayer Mobile and Pro you can able to play all type of flash movie easily. It is very user friendly. It is very easy to download and install. Just download CorePlayer Mobile and Pro from there official site in your computer and install it in your mobile.

Most of the people use TUTU SWF Player for palying any flash file. I think you also use TUTU SWF Player for your mobile. It is very easy to download and install. TUTU SWF Player allow your Samsung Corby phones to play standard SWF files, such as Flash videos, games, etc. It is very user friendly.
    You can download TUTU SWF Player here.