Thread: nokia 5130 restart while playing music

nokia 5130 restart while playing music

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have Nokia 5130 xpress music which is 2 months old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week whenever I tried to listen any music, my mobile restart automatically. I tried various method but none of them worked out. I don't know why this happened. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: nokia 5130 restart while playing music

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your songs that are you playing in your mobile. They may be of corrupted or damaged type and for this reason your mobile get restart while playing those songs. In this case you have to first check whether they are plying well or not. Just transfer those songs from your mobile to computer and try to play there. If you are unable to play those songs, then it means that your mobile's songs is faulty. In this case you have to replace those songs to overcome this problem.

As per my knowledge you are facing this problem due to faulty memory card. Most of the people face such type of problem. If your memory card is of low quality then you may likely get this problem. This low type of memory card easily get damaged or get corrupted and they indirectly affect your mobile. In this case try to format your memory card to overcome this problem. If you still have the same problem after formatting memory card then replace it with new one.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's music player. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to use another music player for your mobile. As per my information KD Player is best suited for your mobile. It works like your normal mobile player. It is very easy to download and install. You can download KD Player here.

I also had the same problem, but now my mobile is working fine. I just simply format mobile's phone memory. I think you also format your mobile's phone memory to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    Just unlock your mobile and type *#7708# -> now it asked for security code -> now type 12345 and press ok.
    After this process you will not get any problem.

It seems that you have installed lots of heavy themes in your mobile and for this reason your mobile is restarted automatically. When you installed lots of heavy themes in your mobile, it requires lot of your mobile's RAM memory and for this reason mobile's RAM become overload. For this reason your mobile get restarted. In this case you have to delete or remove these themes to overcome this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and remove those themes using nokia PC suite.