Thread: How to have loud Voicemail alert in Iphone

How to have loud Voicemail alert in Iphone

I am using an Apple Iphone from the last six months. Soetimes it become too late when i respond to the voicemail because unless i do not turn on the screen manually i don't come to know about the voicemail. Is there any application available that somehow alerts you as soon as a voicemail is received by your iphone. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: How to have loud Voicemail alert in Iphone

I don't think that is actually possible because it either beeps or rings once. Then you have to check phone manually whether the phone rang or not when you came out of the room by pushing the home and unlocking it and touching the phone icon to see if there's a red dot present or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Actually this already exists in the Iphone and it is called as OS X.x. When someone calls you the ringer will start ringing if it is switched on. But if it is transferred to the voicemail and they leave a voice message , your phone will play a pre-selected noise to alert you that you have a voicemail. But if your phone is in the silent or vibration mode then it will vibrate only once if you receive a voicemail alert. So if you keep your ringer on you will get continuous alert for a voicemail alert also i is as simple as that. Hopefully this will help you.

Hi friend i am not very much sure about the type of an Iphone you are actually using. But I think that all Iphones including mine have a visual and audio notification that you can configure in your Iphone. If you find configuring the iphone difficult , Then try to use the user manual.

In order to have a loud voice mail alert in your iphone you will ahve to adjust a setting in the iphone. For that go to the sound menu of the settings menu and set it to vibrate. You will also see that there is an option to set it to vibrate on sound and quite mode as well. Also you will find options for choosing whether the phone will make a noise for email, sms or a call.

Well this does not seems to me as a problem i think that the current system lets you find out whether you have voicemails, but it keeps others from casually determining this by just glancing at your phone. It's a balance between convenience and security. But if you want you can set the voicemail alert to loud by slightly adjusting the settings menu. In the settings menu you can choose whether the phone will make noise for email or not and hence you can get this issue solved.