Thread: Synchronization issue of Palm Tungsten T3 with Windows 7 OS

Synchronization issue of Palm Tungsten T3 with Windows 7 OS

I am having the Palm Tungsten T3 mobile phone which runs on the Windows OS platform. But i am getting some Synchronization problem of Palm Tungsten T3 with the Windows 7 Operating system. Recently i have upgraded the Operating system of my laptop from the Windows XP to the Windows 7 operating system. After that i am not able to connect my mobile to the laptop using the USB or the Bluetooth.

Re: Synchronization issue of Palm Tungsten T3 with Windows 7 OS

You are having the Palm Tungsten T3 mobile phone which is one of the mobile phone which has the Windows operating system. I think this mobile phone was launched in the year 2004. Now you are having the synchronization issue of this mobile phone with the Windows 7 enabled laptop system. You can only do the data transfer by connecting the mobile phone to the laptop but you cannot take the backup of the data stored in the device memory. You need to have the proper synchronization software of this mobile phone in your laptop after that you will be able to take the backup of all the data stored on the device memory without any problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are saying that earlier you were able to synchronize this Palm Tungsten T3 Windows mobile with the laptop when Windows XP operating system was there in this laptop. Now you are having the Windows 7 Operating system in your laptop and you are not able to synchronize this mobile with the laptop. The reason for this is the compatibility issue of the software of the mobile which you are using to connect the mobile with the laptop. This software is not compatible with the Windows 7 Operating system. Install the software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system in your laptop for the Palm Tungsten T3 mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For synchronization of the Palm Tungsten T3 mobile with the Windows 7 laptop you need to have the proper synchronization software installed in your laptop system. So first of all download and install the software of Palm Tungsten T3 mobile in the laptop. You can download this software from the official website of the Palm Mobiles. Or you can also download this software for the windows mobile from the website of the Microsoft.

If you are already having the compatible software with the Windows 7 operating system for the Palm Tungsten T3 windows mobile phone then it is possible that this is the problem of the Connection cable which you are using for connecting this mobile phone to the laptop. The USB Cable is not proper that is why you are not able to connect to the laptop and as the result you cannot synchronize this windows mobile with the laptop having the Windows 7 Operating System.

If you are not able to connect this mobile using the USB cable to the laptop for the synchronization purpose then there is only one option left for you to synchronize the Palm Tungsten T3 windows mobile with the Windows 7 enabled laptop. You can do it using the Bluetooth connection. Provided that you should have the Bluetooth in your laptop. Dont worry if you are not having the laptop with the Bluetooth. You can buy the Bluetooth adapter from the market. After that you can synchronize this mobile with the laptop easily. After that you can take the backup of the data stored in the Device memory.