Thread: New year offers on Nokia Mobiles

New year offers on Nokia Mobiles

Hi,
    Recently after reading a news on internet I found that Nokia is giving some offers for the mobile purchased on year 2010. It is something like new year offer for the mobile. I am really curious to know what stuffs are offered for the which phone. Is it a price discount or free gifts. There is not much information available on internet. Please post the relevant information. Thanks in advance.

Re: New year offers on Nokia Mobiles

Yes that is true. Nokia is truly interested in giving free gifts on purchase of mobiles. But that is limited to specific models only. This gifts can be taken from any outlet free of cost. The only think I know that this are assured free gift and the scheme is valid only from Dec 7 2009 to January 7 2010. So you can see that still you have some days to grab your chance for the gift.

The offer validity is limited. But I can tell you on what mobiles you can get free gifts. There are only limited model. Recently my friends purchased a mobile Nokia E71. He got goodies from Reebok. He received a Reebok wrist watch. That is worth buying it and nice treat from Nokia for his customers. There are more goodies available right now.

If you are going to buy the model's of Nokia mobile listed below then you will definitely get a free gift on that. The models like Nokia E63, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, 6700 Classic and 6700 Classic c, N97 mini, Nokia E71, Nokia N8, 6303 Classic and 6303 Classic c. This are the some of model numbers which are known to me. Nokia is giving a some guaranteed gifts of Reebok brand on this mobiles.

That right. I had gone to buy a Nokia 6303 mobile phone. The sales man offered to get a Nokia 6303 Classic mobile phone. Because he said that I will get a free Reebok sling bag on it. I bought the same and got the gift. Other than there are original Nokia accessories available on higher models also. Just look and checked out the offers before buying.

Nokia is giving a free gifts like Rebook wrist watches, Reebok sling bags and Original Nokia Accessories on different models of Nokia Mobile. But the gifts varies as per the purchase. The model numbers are limited to some only. The offer will end on This Thursday on 7th January. So hurry up and get the mobile. Ask for gift models. There are both high and low range models available.