Thread: Unable to connect Tocco Lite to computer having windows 7

Unable to connect Tocco Lite to computer having windows 7

Hello to all,
    My uncle gifted me a cool new Samsung Tocco Lite 2 days ago. It is very nice phone. It has amazing features and it works very well. When I tried to connect it to my computer, my computer can't recognize my mobile(Samsung Tocco Lite). My computer is running windows7 Operating System. I don't know why this happening. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Juany; 02-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Re: Unable to connect Tocco Lite to computer having windows 7

I also have same mobile and I able to connect it to my computer which is running windows xp sp2 and I don't get any such type of error. It seems that Samsung Tocco Lite mobile is not compatible with with computer which is running Windows7 and that's why you are getting this problem. Have you tried to connect your mobile to computer which have Windows xp or vista? If not, then try to connect your mobile to Windows xp or vista. If you are able to connect to computer which has Windows xp or vista then install one of these OS in your computer to overcome this problem.

From your information it seems that your mobile's Samsung PC Studio is not compatible with your computer's Windows7 and that's why you are not able to connect to computer which is running Windows7. In this case you have to uninstall that old Samsung PC Studio for windows7 and have to install new Samsung PC Studio in your computer to overcome this problem. You can download new Samsung PC Studio for windows7 from official site of Samsung.

It seems that there is some drivers related issue. Your mobile's drivers may not be installed properly in your computer and that's' why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to perform following step to overcome this problem.
    1.First restart your mobile.
    2.Now turn off your computer and after some times again switch on.
    3.Now connect your mobile to computer.
    4.Now your computer automatically installed drivers of your mobile.
    5.After this you won't get any error while connecting to computer.

from your information it seems that there is some problem in your USB cable. It may be get damaged and that's why you are not able to connect to computer. Try to use another USB cable to connect your mobile to computer. If you are able to connect your mobile to computer using that USB cable then it means that yours old USB cable is faulty and it has to be replace. In this case take advantage of your mobile's warranty.

I think your mobile's drivers in computer may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are not able to connect to your computer. In this case you have to install new drivers of your mobile in computer to overcome this problem. Just download new drivers of your mobile from official site of samsung and install them in your computer. Now try to connect your mobile.