Thread: Software Update of Samsung i-325 mobile

Software Update of Samsung i-325 mobile

I am having the Samsung i-325 mobile phone. This mobile phone is also known as the Samsung Sprint. This is the Windows Operating System based mobile phone from the Samsung Mobiles. I want to know that how can i upgrade the software of the Samsung i-325 mobile phone? I am currently having the Windows 6.1 OS version and want to upgrade it to Windows 6.5 version. Thank you for your advice.

Re: Software Update of Samsung i-325 mobile

You are having the Samsung i-325 mobile phone which comes with the Windows 6.1 version operating system. This mobile phone is also known as the Samsung Sprint. You want to upgrade the OS version of this mobile phone from the Windows 6.1 to Windows 6.5. You can do the operating system upgrade at the any point of the time provided that the Windows update version should supported by your mobile phone. And i think there is no OS updates are available for the Samsung i-325 mobile phone.

First of all check the software updates available for your mobile on the website of the Samsung Mobiles. If there is software version of Windows 6.5 is available for your mobile then only you can update the software version of the Samsung i-325 mobile phone. You can update the software of the mobile phone by the two methods.
    1- By USB Connection to Computer
    2- By Bluetooth connection to Computer

For updating the software update for the Samsung i-325 Windows mobile phone you need to have the Samsung PC Studio software installed in your computer system. Because if you dont have this software installed in your computer system then you cannot update the software version of this mobile phone through the computer. You can download this software from the official website or you can download the Samsung PC Studio software directly from here.

After installing the Samsung PC Studio software in your computer system connect the Samsung i-325 mobile phone with the computer system using the USB cable or the bluetooth connection. Make sure you are connected to the internet in your computer system. The software will automatically detect your mobile phone after the connection. Select the Software update from the software this will find the software version update available for your mobile phone. Dont do anything with the mobile during this procedure. Leave the mobile until the update completes. Backup all your important data before the update process because the data can be deleted from the mobile phone during the update process.

The software update process of the mobile phone takes very large time for completing by connecting it to the computer system. It takes between 1-1.30 hours depending on the size of the Update version. I will advice you to update the software version of the mobile through the Wi-Fi if you are having Wi-Fi internet connection at your home. Because this mobile phone is also having the Wi-Fi facility. Update procedure through the Wi-Fi almost takes the 30 minutes to complete.