Thread: Language change after updating mobile software

Language change after updating mobile software

Hi,
    I am in big problem; problem comes after updating my phone.I successfully complete the updates and when I restart my phone that time i see my mobile phones language is changed,and i am not able to read anything, so here anyone tell me how I solve this problem.

Re: Language change after updating mobile software

I think you download some wrong updating Nokia phones are spread all over the world and they provide all type of language before downloading you to check you are in which region, Nokia provide the downloads region wise if you not in right region then you have face this type of problem, now do one thing again download the updates but this type select the right region. And solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

No need to download new updates, because problem is your language goes change; language is not remove from your phone so you need not to download new updates, just you want to change the language for that you have to get same mobile and see how to go in Settings option then go in Phone option after that select General option after that go in Phone language and select your language. I think this is ok for solving your problem.

This is problem occurred when you buy your mobile phone from other region and download updates from other region. Nokia upload the updates region wise and there they include the different language. For that Nokia Software Updater may revert the set of available device languages to the original language set. If this not working then you have to give your phone in Nokia service center. They restore your original setting. And solve this problem easily.

I think this is virus problem there is no only one reasons of changing language, I also faced this problem and this is virus problem, virus also change your factory setting, and you face this problems, for solving this problem you have to scan your mobile phone for virus, then update your phone this will help you for repairing the operating system, or reinstalled all the corrupted and missing files. After that restart your phone for applying the all the changes.